xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Couple Of Questions Regarding The Program Abgx360  (Read 24 times)

davemongoose

• Archived User
Couple Of Questions Regarding The Program Abgx360
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:51:00 AM »

Hi

I just have a couple of questions regarding the program abgx360

1. i made a backup of one of my games and decided to test i had done everything ok using abgx360. Everything checked out OK and it said stealth check passed but at the end it tried to verify it against the online database and it said "failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex/SS combination, Verification failed". I have the latest database file installed and so im not sure why im getting this message... can anyone explain what exactly it means when it it can't verify my backup ?

2. are only games ripped by "the scene" on the database ? if so im assuming this would explain why my rip did not pass the final verification, correct ?

3. Seeing as all the stealth checks were confirmed as being passed im assuming its still fine to play online ? or did i mess something up when ripping it, hence why i got the verification message

basically what EXACTLY does the  "failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex/SS combination, Verification failed" mean ? I tried doing the autofix in abgx but it gave me a "requested url returned error: 404" message.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Chancer

• Archived User
Couple Of Questions Regarding The Program Abgx360
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 05:05:00 AM »

Sorry but as multiple account holder and previous banned member, there is no help available.