xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With Applying Sss..  (Read 111 times)

jtom617

• Archived User
Help With Applying Sss..
« on: June 19, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »

Hey guys, i have made successful WXRIPs, but when i add the iso into SS merger 1.6 (great prg), when i add it, and let it check the MD5, and then add my security sector it allways go red, and it wont find anything online, its done this with 5 of my backed up ISOs. Im not sure if im doing something wrong. Or am i just confused, but it allways is red.  Has anyone had this problem with SS merger?  pop.gif Thanks for reading this

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Help With Applying Sss..
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 11:59:00 PM »

mine just freezes when i select "check MD5" so i just split and merge the SS file for that game. hope it works without the check.

edit: i just wasnt waiting long enough, oblivion showed green.

jtom617

• Archived User
Help With Applying Sss..
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 08:05:00 AM »

so you goto tools, then iso splitter? Then you extract the SS from the game that way? because i have tried this, but it still goes red. Im still confused, and have spent 3 nights trying to figure this out, and never got it to go green once! sad.gif Anyone else have any issues with applying security sectors? Thanks

tkh

• Archived User
Help With Applying Sss..
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »

Last night i managed to get the SS verified from the server for fight night, just tried again now and am getting nothing from the server. So i believe that the server may be down. Just because it goes red does not necessarily mean that it wont work. Just that it is not matched to the one on the server.

jtom617

• Archived User
Help With Applying Sss..
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

Man, for about a month, none of my backups (table tennis, bf2, oblivion, fightnight, graw) none of these would access online database, so im not quite sure what to do. I think ill just leave my backups on my computer, until i figure out what im doing wrong, or wait till there is a fix if there is a problem.  pop.gif  anyone else have  any thoughts or problems?

jtom617

• Archived User
Help With Applying Sss..
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(GMtheBest @ Jun 20 2006, 11:31 PM) View Post

I tired making my 1st backup of Fight Night with WXRipper today and have the same problem.  I burnt it anyway and it still worked so I am happy.  I am going to backup all my original games this way becuase my 3 year old uses them as frisbies.

did you extract the SS from the iso you ripped? or did you use another one? also sorry to hear about the frizbies ! ! !   sleep.gif

Chancer

• Archived User
Help With Applying Sss..
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 04:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(jtom617 @ Jun 21 2006, 03:11 AM) View Post

did you extract the SS from the iso you ripped? or did you use another one?

Post closed do not re-make this. Read the pinned topics now