xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Keep Getting Error @ 0 Cyclic Redundancy Check  (Read 118 times)

Flap Jack Man

• Archived User
Keep Getting Error @ 0 Cyclic Redundancy Check
« on: June 19, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(davevt98 @ Jun 19 2006, 08:52 AM) View Post

I am using Apollo 13  - 7.9GB to try to back up my COD2.  I am using the emergency eject button and keep getting the error stated in the title.

It appears that wxripper is working on the dummy files but wont copy the files marked Copy.  It just states 0. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I have changed the first three lines of the layout file but this does not work either.

I have heard that it will work if you take off the top cover of the DVD burner/player and swap out the disks that way instead of using the eject hole.

I also get this message using the eject method. I am going to try the method I spoke of shorly if I do I will post my results.

Flap Jack Man

• Archived User
Keep Getting Error @ 0 Cyclic Redundancy Check
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(davevt98 @ Jun 19 2006, 08:52 AM) View Post

I am using Apollo 13  - 7.9GB to try to back up my COD2.  I am using the emergency eject button and keep getting the error stated in the title.

It appears that wxripper is working on the dummy files but wont copy the files marked Copy.  It just states 0. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I have changed the first three lines of the layout file but this does not work either.

Yeah it worked for me no errors whatsoever. Just take off the top and swap out the disks.