xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Elite Cable Hacking...  (Read 33 times)

SoMe Idi0t

• Archived User
Elite Cable Hacking...
« on: May 16, 2007, 02:49:00 PM »

*BUMP*

king360

• Archived User
Elite Cable Hacking...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 03:35:00 PM »

The cable you have circle in red gives off sound
Try and get/use a diffrent x360 cable to record to pc or wat ever.

GeToChKn

• Archived User
Elite Cable Hacking...
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »

If the other cable is putting out a video signal, what resolution do you think it will be in?  I'm assuming if it's outputing 1080p through the hdmi, it can't put out two different signals and put out a lower resolution signal through the other cble.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Elite Cable Hacking...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 12:39:00 AM »

Try just using a regular A/V cable and hook it up to your 360.  See if you can get video out of both the HDMI and the regular A/V cable.  If you can, then you'll be good to go to record analog video to your pc.

SoMe Idi0t

• Archived User
Elite Cable Hacking...
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(king360 @ May 19 2007, 06:11 PM) View Post

The cable you have circle in red gives off sound
Try and get/use a diffrent x360 cable to record to pc or wat ever.

Man thanks for your words of wisdom....... I think your bongs calling your name. tongue.gif
By my post counts I look newbie, but by no means am I nubby to modding.

QUOTE(GeToChKn @ May 21 2007, 05:22 PM) View Post

If the other cable is putting out a video signal, what resolution do you think it will be in?  I'm assuming if it's outputing 1080p through the hdmi, it can't put out two different signals and put out a lower resolution signal through the other cble.

Im not really sure to be honest....Im not really looking for 1080i/p for recording. Im lookin to hack the cable to get me maybe a Svid, or RCA off of it. .........I guess thats why Im here, looking for others who've explored this cable, or similar cables.

QUOTE(Foe-hammer @ May 23 2007, 03:15 AM) View Post

Try just using a regular A/V cable and hook it up to your 360.  See if you can get video out of both the HDMI and the regular A/V cable.  If you can, then you'll be good to go to record analog video to your pc.

I just looked at the connector. With the HDMI cable aready plugged in the ELITE, I tried to fit the reg. cable in it and found it to big.

I guess I crack the shell off of the connector tomorrow.