xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: ?'s About Capture Cards  (Read 73 times)

will042082

• Archived User
?'s About Capture Cards
« on: June 15, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »

recently bought the Dazzle DVC-platinum capture card so i could make halo 2 montages.  Have everything installed correctly and have my 360 hooked up to the capture card, well in the program to view the capture, you get a 3 inch screen to view the xbox360 screen and you can't see it on your tv cuz it's plugged into the capture card ( is there a way to get it to display on your tv as well as the screen on your computer) also when i tried playing on that small screen, there was like a 2 second delay in button using, ie i hit b, 2 seconds later it whacks. supposidly this is a very good capture card, but how/what should i do to be able to play halo 2 on a bigger screen and be able to record the video.  If i need to take the thing back and get a different capture card I will, but I would like to know what types of video capture cards people use for capturing halo 2 footage. please help!!

woofis

• Archived User
?'s About Capture Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »

use a vcr. hook your xbox up to you vcr and the capture card to your vcr. that way you can play on your tv and record on your pc. idk about the 3 inch screen though. you can try windows movie maker to capture all the video.

will042082

• Archived User
?'s About Capture Cards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 01:47:00 PM »

any other idea's anyone, lol, i don't have a vcr  biggrin.gif do they make any wires that would split the signal to go to 2 devices? or anything else i can try?