xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Who Has Seen Splintercell 4?  (Read 339 times)

xboxglobal

• Archived User
Who Has Seen Splintercell 4?
« on: October 13, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »

What would you rate the preview for the new splintercell for xbox360 from 1-10

me personally i would rate is a 8.2 because it looks great and the graphics are unbelievable.

ksch2778

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

Are you makeing your judgement based on comparison to every other xb360 title? Are you judging an entire game based off of an add? Over half of which is not even in game footage!!!??? Will people believe anything nowdays  :blink: !?!?!?!

Demon_Pride

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 02:30:00 PM »

you knwo i read this thread myself and i dont think i saw him making any comparison to any other game on the xbox 360 maybe as a person with eyes you would do well to read the trhread b4 you comment. i personally havent seen the new splinter cell but from what i have read it is going to be a good game.

The Zep Man

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Demon_Pride @ Oct 13 2005, 10:05 PM)
you knwo i read this thread myself and i dont think i saw him making any comparison to any other game on the xbox 360 maybe as a person with eyes you would do well to read the trhread b4 you comment. i personally havent seen the new splinter cell but from what i have read it is going to be a good game.

And now in proper english...? :blink:

ksch2778

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »

I didn’t deny that it would be a kick ass game. I have, and love all three SC games. I was just wondering how he pulled some number out of his ass and gave a video "not all in game footage" a 8.? rating.

Demon_Pride

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »

i think what he was going for withi this thread was to simply say he is giving it a good rating as to what he's seen of it so far. i dont know like i said i havent even seen the video or any trailers of it. i've played pandoras twomorrow good game. so who knows but from what i have seen of alot of the xbox titles there is only a few that really have eye catching graphics.

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »

smile.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(Xombe @ Oct 14 2005, 01:12 AM)
This is Xbox Gamers Chat.

Moving to Xbox 360 Gamers Chat... Note: Be careful there.  Some of those guys are nuts. Fair warning. :)

lol, now there's a good warning.

How can we, or why are we judging a game on a slapped together trailer?

Holy hell people. Everyone here knows Im a Splinter whore, but for poops sake we saw a damn trailer and nothing else, no ingame gameplay footage being played by anyone in real time.

And to the person who played Pandoras poop box, try the other 2, you'll have a new found respect for the series  :beer:

But to answer the original question..Anything related to the series gets an 11 out of 10 from me though, I'll end my rant with that.

I'd rather stare at a Splinter Cell game cases than play the poop that is MGS, err I mean watch the movies that are known as MGS games.

Oh yeah baby! let the flames begin!

Ok relax, Im trying to take heat off the original poster. If you wan't to flame, just remember..more than likely you're one of the 17 I have on ignore and I probably won't see the comment anyways, and Xombe is always watching us  :ph34r:

:runs

NOTE: 17 was a joke

~jeff~

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »

Well, I haven't seen, or heard anything about it other than "there will be a splinter cell 4" from Ubisoft. And Chaos Theory got 9.9 from OXM, so I think that this one could posibly even get an all holy 10 rating. Who really knows for sure. It is too early for me too make any comments on it other than "ohh sounds cool", or "I can't wait". But It will most likely be awesome.

~jeff~

Helios

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »

Splinter Cell 4 will absolutley OWN. I am in LOVE with this series. I own all three and cannot stop playing Chaos Theory. That was by far the best. Splinter Cell 4 will certainly take advantage of the 360 hardware and make an awesome experince to play. SP4 will be AWESOME.

jizmo

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 03:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(Helios @ Oct 17 2005, 11:06 AM)
Splinter Cell 4 will absolutley OWN. I am in LOVE with this series. I own all three and cannot stop playing Chaos Theory. That was by far the best. Splinter Cell 4 will certainly take advantage of the 360 hardware and make an awesome experince to play. SP4 will be AWESOME.

Exactly what I've been saying. Ubisoft Montreal has been pushing the envelope with every Splinter Cell title and it's visual quality is still untouchable. It's pretty clear that only the current hardware is holding these guys back and that engine used in SP4 will have all the latest graphical wonders coded in.

Actually the visual quality will be so nice to begin with that I'd hope they'd put more work into making the world less tunnel-like (think about having to get to a top of a huge building by using all the possible means of getting there) and implement totally free physics for every object :beer:

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 06:39:00 AM »

iono, the merc looks like a homosexual riddick, however im sure it will be beast....the video was just too short to judge. but anyone whos ever down for an ass kicking in chaos theory on xbox live send a friend reqest to "the kaostheory" and ill be glad to play you.. always looking for legit players since they are hard to come by.

This post has been edited by ILLusions0fGrander: Oct 17 2005, 01:40 PM