xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ive Had It With This Crappy Mp.  (Read 628 times)

Adam6

• Archived User
Ive Had It With This Crappy Mp.
« on: August 06, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »

The shitty thing is always crashing and freezing. I wait 10 mins to find a game that isnt full or that isnt full of pricks who kick out low rank players, then I finally get into a room, wait another 10 mins for people to come so the host can start, and then finally get into a game and it fucking crashes.....

Ok GRAW is just really shit now. All the game types are just bullshit. People just cheat so fucking much its unreal. Like in deathmates people just spawn kill and camp. And in game types like Siege, just as a team is going to win the hosts exits and goes back to the lobby so his rank dont get messed.

Seriously, I cbf to play this bullshit any longer. The MP is just full of total pricks who only think about their fucking rank and who cheat to win and get their shitty rank up.

Basicly its VERY rare I get into a good decent game and when I do give it an hour, max, and it crashes....

Total bullshit.  dry.gif

CreziB

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »

The problem with people dropping out before their rank is affected is common in many games.  I agree it's stupid.

It's not like any of these kids are going to reach number one or anything.  There's only about a few hundred thousand+ players to weed through in each game's rankings.  I mean, nobody is going to get anywhere special in terms of rank.  Even if someone manages to break into the top 100 in some game, that just means to me that that person gave up way too much of his/her life to be ranked highly in a video game.  

If the kid drops the controller for a day or so, his rank will be crap again.  Too much work for no gain.  Just play the game people.  Have fun.

~jeff~

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

Effin' Eh!!

This bullshit happens to me ALL the time. I have just stopped playing GRAW on Xbox Live altogether because im so sick of it.

pcrat

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »

i dont even touch ranked games in graw, only player matches, games are less of spawn killers etc,
But i dont play with the public much because of too many tards. stick with friends only,
ranked games in graw are basially for halo players no other reason except to gain rank, in graw rank really dont mean jack shit, noone really cares, i sure dont.

stick with friends thats what ya have em for.

Raging Walrus

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 06:00:00 PM »

That's why I always and I do mean ALWAYS play non-ranked matches, even though people still cheat sad.gif (but I spawnkill them to give 'em a taste of their own medicine smile.gif). You really want a great game? Check out my thread entitled 'Online Multiplayer Challenge' and you'll probably have some of the best times ever in the game (that's unless if you hate getting mad for teamkilling or getting teamkilled, but that's the idea of this challenge, trust me when I say that you'll have a BLAST!). Sometimes I get dropped out of games (not getting booted at all). So that's why I stick to Project 8!