xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Flashed My Ts-h943 Ms25 With Xtreme42a And Now It Wont Play Any Games,  (Read 757 times)

RickDMer

• Archived User

It just says "To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console." I tried accessing it again to try to reflash but its not working. I comes up with mtkflash come up with a: then I type mtkflash w x42a.bin and it just says Master/Slave: a0 and does nothing. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Background info:
nForce4 chipset (used pre-hex edited mtkflash)
all drives are disconnected besides floppy and xbox drive
xbox starts up fine, can play demos
mtkflash worked fine the first time, but I also had another sata hard drive connected at the time, so Im wondering if I took the wrong firmware and edited it and put in on the xbox drive is that possible? if so is there a fix?

If anyone knows whats going on, please let me know. I just bought this thing a 3 days ago and I'm starting to wig out. Ill keep checking this post but if you can email or message me at any time of the day:
AIM: Rickdmer
email: rickdmer(at)gmail(dot)com

oops sorry, wrong forum.

madhive

• Archived User
Flashed My Ts-h943 Ms25 With Xtreme42a And Now It Wont Play Any Games,
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(RickDMer @ Nov 9 2006, 07:20 AM) View Post

It just says "To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console." I tried accessing it again to try to reflash but its not working. I comes up with mtkflash come up with a: then I type mtkflash w x42a.bin and it just says Master/Slave: a0 and does nothing. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Background info:
nForce4 chipset (used pre-hex edited mtkflash)
all drives are disconnected besides floppy and xbox drive
xbox starts up fine, can play demos
mtkflash worked fine the first time, but I also had another sata hard drive connected at the time, so Im wondering if I took the wrong firmware and edited it and put in on the xbox drive is that possible? if so is there a fix?

If anyone knows whats going on, please let me know. I just bought this thing a 3 days ago and I'm starting to wig out. Ill keep checking this post but if you can email or message me at any time of the day:
AIM: Rickdmer
email: rickdmer(at)gmail(dot)com

oops sorry, wrong forum.

Same prob man, what did you do to fix it if you allready did?