xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cant Get Out Or Close Of Any Of The Obivion Gates  (Read 232 times)

alejo07

• Archived User
Cant Get Out Or Close Of Any Of The Obivion Gates
« on: June 17, 2007, 10:41:00 AM »

I have entered about 5 oblivion gates now, and i always get to the sigil stone, after i get the stone and  stars the flashing screen of fire, it just stays in there everithing destroy but i have to walk myself back to de portal so i can get out, the only one that didnt do that was the one on the main quest, a i think one near anvil, theo others dont seem to work.

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »

yeah, thats not right.

have you applied all the latest updates?

alejo07

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 11:45:00 PM »

i really just get the dashboard updates, thats because i dont got a fast conection so i usually dont play at live, and if you mean the oblion updates for extra quest i dont have any of those.

I dont want to restart all over i allready finish every quest for mages,fighters,assasin, thief guilds just trying to get past the story im delivering the daedric artifact to martn and can get to shout the oblivion gate next to bruma, the one i enter with cap burd. What can i do???

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 12:24:00 AM »

if you havent connected in the past couple of weeks, there have been at least three updates. yes, they are for isles. yes, you can still dupe after all the patches.