xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: S'kriva Wont Give Me A New Quest(contract)  (Read 122 times)

Sonrics

• Archived User
S'kriva Wont Give Me A New Quest(contract)
« on: July 19, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »

I have come to a new problem never heard about, I am currently advancing in the thieves guild questline, in my active quests it tells me to go to see S'kriva to get a new task because i have fenced more then 500gp (i have fenced up to 1,500gp), but I go to skriva and it does not list the item to get a contract, i have tried a lot of times in diferent times of the day/night, outside, at the inn she goes, everyplace and she wont give me the new task.....  any sugestions???, i want to finish this questline with this character.....
   ps i have got 1 or 2 previus tasks with her with no problem

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »

is it possible that you aren't supposed to go to her anymore? i forget the exact cutoffs, but you change people to get contracts from, since it's at 500gp, it might be the Grey Fox himself that you have to get them from now on.  I forget what the cutoffs were though.

if that is the case you will be contacted by one of his representatives, to speed that up go to the imperial city and they'll find you faster, but in any case it happens pretty fast.

MaTiAz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jul 19 2006, 07:49 PM) View Post

is it possible that you aren't supposed to go to her anymore? i forget the exact cutoffs, but you change people to get contracts from, since it's at 500gp, it might be the Grey Fox himself that you have to get them from now on.  I forget what the cutoffs were though.

if that is the case you will be contacted by one of his representatives, to speed that up go to the imperial city and they'll find you faster, but in any case it happens pretty fast.

Exactly. Actually, get caught in a crime and get into jail or pay the fine and you get the quest instantly. I did it that way and it speeds a lot when getting the quests. smile.gif