xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Assassin....  (Read 110 times)

boxrocker

• Archived User
Assassin....
« on: April 27, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »

Dark elf

And since I chose magic for my primaries, I can open any lock and go invisible.  Perfect assasin.

brutalresolution20

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »

Come on people i want suggestions!!!!

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »

wood elves are lame, honestly a dark elf is the best suited for what you want, heck with enough tweaking you could make it look exactly like a wood elf if you wanted to, I don't see what the problem is.

my char is an argonian but I probably woudln't pick that again. Imperials are just boring and don't really offer anything special..

Again a dark elf is perfect for what you want to do.

brutalresolution20

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »

ok well i choose an imperial...again and i absolutley hated him it just seems i cant find any characters i like...i like the wood elves with the wind braids it looks kinda cool...

thax

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 1 2006, 08:15 PM) View Post

wood elves are lame

Hey! I am a wood elf! lol smile.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(thax @ May 15 2006, 01:50 PM) View Post

Hey! I am a wood elf! lol smile.gif

tongue.gif

Sorry but Thoronir and Maglir are two of my least favorite characters in the whole game  laugh.gif
... oh and don't forget that tool who follows you around after you become the Arena Champion

they just don't have any qualities that say "bad-ass assassin"

KROBAR16

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »

The best assassin that i have found is the Khajitt. They are perfect because the start with +10 to acrobat,
+5 to Security and Sneak, +5 to light armor and +5 to blade. Of course if ur one of those crazy gook players who like hand to hand, they start with +10 to hand to hand. (all this info is in the basic instructions booklet) I am just lettin u know wink.gif.     If ur in the Dark Brotherhood take Vincente Valtiere up on his vamp offer and u get some crazy good stats to add on. (vampires can be slightly anoyin to use cause of the whole "u cant wait for a day or your crispin in the sun" deal) but I think its well worth it. Also consider using an Argonian. They start with good stats for an assassin.       One last tidpit of information for u. Consider also adding Alchemy to ur major skill list. It will allow u to make good invisible and detect life pots. Beside that u can also make powerful poisons to make ur opponent easier ( only poisons i have found that work good are paralyze and damage health). Alchemy is also easy way to make money!      

Give it a try and see what u think!

P.S.
Dont make an Imperial Assassin, they no good for anything!

Spill some blood for me brother!
                                                                                                        -Vincente Valtiere

MaTiAz

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »

QUOTE(KROBAR16 @ Jul 13 2006, 03:45 AM) View Post

blah blah blah

Yeah, I was just going to say Khajiit. I have a Khajiit and it's much better than my Dark Elf in Dark Brotherhood.

t00faTT

• Archived User
Assassin....
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »

I love my khajiit, hes my pretty kitty.