xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Clone Some/most Items  (Read 187 times)

BoNg420

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« on: April 02, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

Here you go, found this somewhere on gamefaqs, I had saved it to text, but the thread there is no longer active.  Trial and error this wont work on everything.

Heres what you do

1.Equip a bow and set of arrows
2.Draw the bow back and while holding the trigger button in press B and go to your weapon select screen
3.Click another set of arrows(ones your not using) and click A on it twice
4.Go to an item you want to clone, dont press A on it, instead drop it by pressing X
5.Go back to your weapons screen and drop any set of arrows you have by pressing X
I havent tested it much, but i believe it works on all stones, such as Varla stones which are sweet, free recharges on enchanted items!

Make sure you do it somewhere where you will be able to see items on the ground easily.

Works on Azura's Star   Most enchanted rings I have tried and pendants and necklaces, etc.  Works on all armor i think, works on most ingredient items.

Wont work on black soul gems or nirnroot or skeleton key or weapons..
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Carlo210

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

The pictures look hillarious. I won't be trying it out, though.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »

hmmm.. something to try out! i can think of a couple items i wouldnt mind duping

strong healing/magicka potions for sure

shodanjr_gr

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 02:38:00 PM »

Tried it out on those stones that refill charge on magic items and worked flawlessly smile.gif

Hyper_Eye

• Recovered User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 06:12:00 PM »

Yeah... who messes around enough to figure something like this out? Anyway, I tried it out and it is pretty cool. Throwing out an incredibly heavy mace or axe and then hearing 20 of them hit the ground is awesome. Took a 2500g ring and made 40 of them. Of course, I reloaded afterwards because I have no intention of cheating in this game. It is cool to check these types of things out anyway.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »

I tried it for fun last night and it locked my game up.  The only times it's ever locked up.  uhh.gif

notsodiseased

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(nova805 @ Apr 3 2006, 12:53 AM) View Post

whenever I read a thread like this it makes me wonder who the person that found it out was....  then it makes me pity them  wink.gif

No offense but you think that really took a long time or was hard to figure out? The way the steps are ordered Ive done that very same process sans choosing the object to clone step many many times. Seems logical if < 1 million people are playing the game that its bound to happen.

Also I not interested in the money glitches but having 10 or so Azura stones and 10-20 Varla stones is pretty nice.

Deftech

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »

you can do it with azuras star?

thats tempting...

Im going to hold off, for now  ph34r.gif

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »

whoa... i did that, but only had one set of arrows, so all i did was hit A twice on the arrows i already had equipped and what seemed to happen was my bow tried SHOOTING out a bunch of daedric swords.. lmao

that was the funniest shit ive seen on this game so far

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 01:21:00 AM »

man... you can dupe scrolls, making a warrior a powerful mage!!! and capture bunches of souls with the azuras stars, wonder... black soul gem dupe?!?! ...
hard not to take advantage of this little glitch, main reason being i spent lots... LOTS of hours on this game legit, and i feel nows the time to enjoy some GODLY power before ive beaten the game...
the only thing ive glitched until now is about 75,000 gold money cheat to buy the palace in skingrad, and all i have left is main story and fighters guild missions and then the endless side missions.

overall ive thouroughly enjoyed this game, the guild mission story lines are really cool, and id overall have to say this is one of the best role playing games ive played in quite a few years... well, have to weigh in KOTOR, and dragon quest VII is really sweet... rambles.... tired... sleep...

boxrocker

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 05:28:00 AM »

This...  is...  awesome!

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »

Upon realizing that I can use this technique to make the 20 vampire dusts I need to get back in to the mages guild, I've decided to cheat like the filthy cheater that I am.   It's not my fault the bitch jumped in front of my sword... or at least that's what I'm telling myself to feel better about the situation.  I just want to be in the mages guild again.  Is thats so bad?

Deftech

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Apr 4 2006, 12:24 PM) View Post

Upon realizing that I can use this technique to make the 20 vampire dusts I need to get back in to the mages guild, I've decided to cheat like the filthy cheater that I am.   It's not my fault the bitch jumped in front of my sword... or at least that's what I'm telling myself to feel better about the situation.  I just want to be in the mages guild again.  Is thats so bad?

hahahaha

still chuckling thinking about your incidents  laugh.gif

boxrocker

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

I used this trick to be the man I always wanted to be...  I'm rich biotch!  lol

Seriously, the hardest part to the game is the money troubles.  Bribing people here and there, buying houses (yeah right), buying good weapons, all requires money that is hard to come by.  

I like this trick better than the Dorian one because you can get tons of money quickly without pressing lots of buttons AND your mercantile skill increases.  Good times.

I think I've sold nearly 40 cowl of the druids @ 800/each, 50 helms of the something (gives constant water breathing) @ 800/each, and 20 helmet of the delver or something like that @ 1000/piece.  

The cowl of the druids is awesome.  Now if I can just make one that gives constant night eye too....  wink.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Clone Some/most Items
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »

why are people having $$ troubles?

My problem was having to make 5 trips a cave to get back to a buyer and make transactions, the process was taking forever. I feathered everything I wear so I can now carry 872 lbs.

I had 105,000 gold yesterday, bought the house in skingrad for 25,000...furnished it for another 35,000 gold just to complete the quest. that left with me with a little under 60 grand. By the time I turned off my 360, Im back up to 89,000 gold just from getting into caves and taking armor/weapons off baddies.

and if you havent tried Best Goods and Guarantees in Leyawiin,, try them. I dont know how high your mercantile skill is, but I used to get a minimum of 1,000 from them for each item, now its 1,200(for my character anyways).

oh and dont forget to return to the Arena for your weekly fight if you made Grand Champion. I fought the 3 lord minotaurs again lastnight all at once and got 5,200 gold for a 15 second battle. beerchug.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3