xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Daedric Shrine Locations  (Read 65 times)

BoNg420

• Archived User
Daedric Shrine Locations
« on: March 29, 2006, 07:20:00 PM »

http://boards.gamefa...&topic=27195180

link to the person(BlackMist27) who posted it on gamefaqs

Format is as follows: Map Number: God: Artifact - short description of artifact, Required Level.

1:Auzura: Azura's star - reusable grand soul gem, 2

2:Boethia: Goldbrand - awesome sword with 22 fire damage per strike, 20

3:Clavicus Vile: Masque of Clavicus Vile - +20 personality helmet, 20

4:Hermaeus Mora: **Oghma Infinium - a book that permanently adds 10 to either: Strength, speed,
blade, blunt, and heavy armour; or Speed, acrobatics, light armour, security
 and sneak; or Intelligence, alteration, conjuration, destruction and restoration - It is your choice, 20+**

5:Hircine: Savior's Hide - a light armor chestpiece with a strong Resist magic enchantment, 17

6:Malacath: Volendrung - a greathammer with Paralyse and Drain Health enchantments, 10

7:Mephala: Ebony Blade - a sweet little blade with Silence and Absorb Health enchantments, 15

8:Meridia: Ring of Khajiiti - a ring with Fortify Speed and Chameleon enchantments, 10

9:Molag Bal: Mace of Molag Bal: powerful mace with drain 5 strength and magicka per hit enchantment, 17

10:Namira: Ring of Namira - a ring with huge reflect damage and reflect spell enchantments, 5

11:Nocturnal: Skeleton Key - an unbreakable and everlasting lockpick that boosts security by 40 points, 10

12:Peryite: Spell Breaker - a shield with a strong reflect spell enchantment, 10

13:Sanguine: Sanguine Rose - a staff that summons Daedra, 8

14:Sheograth: Wabbajack - turns target into a random creature for 20 seconds, 2

15:Vaermina: Skull of Corruption - creates a 30-second long "corrupted clone" of your target, 5

**NOTE** In order to do the Hermaneus Mora quest, you NEED to meet the following requirements:

1. Complete ALL of the other 14 Daedric quests
2. Have reached the "Blood of the Daedra" segment of the main quest, in which you are assigned to collect a Daedric artifact
3. Have reached level 21 or higher (I recommend about level 25 - 30)

---
No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness
From: BlackMist27 | Posted: 3/27/2006 6:36:29 PM | Message Detail
bump
---
No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness
From: ilikefluffalot | Posted: 3/27/2006 6:37:31 PM | Message Detail
awesome, many thanks

do you by chance know if the helm of oreyn bearclaw is in? i heard it was but i do not remember where from

once again, thank you......now if someone can make a guide/map we will all be set smile.gif

and a map with approx. locations

IPB Image

download larger version here:
http://skierscene.com/bong420/map1.jpg
forgot where i got map from or who to give credit to

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Daedric Shrine Locations
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 07:29:00 PM »

AWESOME post dude... respected for that! DO NOT give martin azuras star, it is very valuable... expecially for a mage, its a reusable soul gem!

edit: expecially? wtf... especially.

Deftech

• Archived User
Daedric Shrine Locations
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

Im working on my own map and the locations on the one you posted helped me a ton, thanks for sharing!

BoNg420

• Archived User
Daedric Shrine Locations
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »

well i didnt make any of this, just linked it up to help people, i just stumbled across it, i gave martin the ring of khajiti or whater no need for it.

what does fortify xx points mean too, what does that do i see spells and items that say they do that.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Daedric Shrine Locations
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »

fortify i think adds that number to that stat/ability for whatever duration it specifies