xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Oblivion Help Were To Buy Lock Picks?  (Read 77 times)

deadpool66

• Archived User
Oblivion Help Were To Buy Lock Picks?
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:40:00 PM »

Were can I buy lock picks? I ran out and now I need one to enter assasins guild arrrgh Ive checked shops and cant find anything.

IllusiveX

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 12:27:00 AM »

you could jsut go through a dungeon.....theres always lots in them plus there free  biggrin.gif  or go to Bruma and barder with algor i think lol im not sure the name but he sells them at 5 gold a piece jsut go into a dungeon its alot quicker and mite a recommend the mine close by pkingrad  tongue.gif  hope that helps

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 04:49:00 AM »

if you people get off the beaten path and actually survey the woods/forests, youd find plenty of goblins to kill, and they usually carry 3 each. Forests and dungeons will supply you with plenty. I have spells that allow me to open "very easy" and "easy", so lately I havent had to use many.

I dont know what I like better, goblins and their lock picks, or ogres and their $75.00 teeth you can take after slaying them  jester.gif

Supposed to cut some trees down a few streets away, I may just stay awake until 9am, get it over with and sleep for a few hours, otherwise I'll sleep now and as soon as I wake up, its back to Tamriel!

I am not, or was not a rpg fan for the most part. I liked Morrowind for the 12 hours I played it, liked Fable because it was short and simple to get into, but this, this game is just a fucking masterpiece. The beauty and size of the world is just amazing. We will all sound like broken records a month from now but I have a feeling we will be saying good things about it for a looooooong time to come smile.gif

I have a pair of boxers in the washer thanks to a vamp attacking me surveying some mountains, in a t-storm no less. I will never ever forget the fear. What a great moment *sigh*  love.gif

I am really impressed with how the storms roll in and the wind picks up. Fuggin A I love this shit!