xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pgr3 Owners  (Read 149 times)

humidfreak

• Archived User
Pgr3 Owners
« on: November 27, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »

please Can u go see what control options there are in game i hate using triggers for accelerate/brake can u re-map them?

Please let me know

metaldevil

• Archived User
Pgr3 Owners
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »

Although you can't map the buttons yourself, the game gives you six presets for the controller and one for a driving wheel. However, some of the acceleration/braking options are repeated. Your driving options are 1) the standard L and R triggers, 2) A to accelerate and X to brake, and 3) the right thumbstick. You're the first person I've come across that doesn't like using the triggers. It was weird the first time I played the original PGR, but it suddenly became so natural. To each his own I guess. Hope this helps. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

kaz786

• Archived User
Pgr3 Owners
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »

Is pgr3 a simulation like forza?

humidfreak

• Archived User
Pgr3 Owners
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Nov 27 2005, 07:04 PM) View Post

Although you can't map the buttons yourself, the game gives you six presets for the controller and one for a driving wheel. However, some of the acceleration/braking options are repeated. Your driving options are 1) the standard L and R triggers, 2) A to accelerate and X to brake, and 3) the right thumbstick. You're the first person I've come across that doesn't like using the triggers. It was weird the first time I played the original PGR, but it suddenly became so natural. To each his own I guess. Hope this helps. smile.gif

If you weren't a metaldevil id kiss ya my left hand is weak so triggers are a pain but im awsome with A & X i'll add it to my list

THANKYOU

metaldevil

• Archived User
Pgr3 Owners
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) No problem, man.

QUOTE(kaz786 @ Nov 27 2005, 02:08 PM) *
Is pgr3 a simulation like forza?
No, it's more of an arcade game.

MadEx

• Archived User
Pgr3 Owners
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »

And it rocks! [/useless_bump]

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Pgr3 Owners
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »

but near as arcady as burnout,  i cant even keep the car on the road in pgr3  biggrin.gif    ill stick with burnout