xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: G4 Gonna Show "prey"  (Read 166 times)

atomheartmother

• Archived User
G4 Gonna Show "prey"
« on: November 18, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »

G4 Showing Prey MondayREAD MORE: 2k games, g4, prey, xbox 360

As part of their Xbox 360 bonanza, G4 is showing world exclusive footage of Prey. From the creators of the Duke Nuke ‘Em games, with the Doom 3 engine, viewers will see 60 new seconds of teasing footage from the adventure. Allegedly, the game takes place inside a living ship which reacts to the main character’s actions. Sounds intense. It sounds like the story of Jonah gone gaming.

user posted image

Carlo210

• Archived User
G4 Gonna Show "prey"
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(bullitt464 @ Nov 18 2005, 11:45 PM)
is this that game they showed video of where you could like walk on the ceilings and stuff?

slappydooda

• Archived User
G4 Gonna Show "prey"
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 09:16:00 PM »

When are they showing that?
I really want a REAL fps... I'm still getting pd0, but every review I read drops my expectations a little bit.

Carlo210

• Archived User
G4 Gonna Show "prey"
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »

Holding my breath for Halo 3 (if it doesn't become more beginner-friendly), a tactical action shooter to come (any announced?), and UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2007! I think people forgot about that one...

atomheartmother

• Archived User
G4 Gonna Show "prey"
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 10:04:00 PM »

UT is honestly my favorite, fast adreneline gaming, Ghost Recon 3 I too was sold on this till I read an early review with hands on yesterday and theres a reason it was delayed..many many reasons, if I find the article I will post a "link"LOL inside joke
But it has many issues.
Halo 3 thats a given of course
On topic to be honest the video footage I have seen of Prey is really quite unbelieveable, the rooms morphing in real time is insane, you canwalk on hte ceiling, walls, all over hte place. Its really unique