xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?  (Read 611 times)

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« on: June 03, 2006, 05:39:00 AM »

If you love multi-player then Hitman is not for you (no multi-player) Kameo has co-op but from the reviews it's not all that good. PDZ has great multi-player. but last time I went on it was hard to even find a game (not many people playing it anymore)

Lpk32187

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 05:46:00 AM »

Neither get DOA 4 :-D

redwolf

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 07:35:00 AM »

there are demos for all 3 games you mentioned. so judge it for your self.

paranoia4422

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 11:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(KaRiL @ Jun 3 2006, 06:35 PM) View Post

does anyone really like PDZ?
not trying to talk Sh**, but I rented it and it just annoyed the hell out of me(no jump, sluggish control). played through the first level and it just felt like a cheap rip off of "No one Lives Forever"  

just wondering if I was a little too quick to judge and should give it a second try.

No jumping and the way the controls felt were exactly how the old N64 felt

But now we have 2 analog sticks so it shouldnt. PDZ is a rental though, i chopped through the whole entire single player with my uncle in ONE NIGHT(co-op) though i think we played from 8pm-3am.

I personally hate the hitman series, so id probably buy kameo, but like someone said download the demos for kameo and hitman and see what you like(note that kameo demo is the worst level of the game, just use the demo to get a feel of how it controls)

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(KaRiL @ Jun 3 2006, 01:35 PM) View Post

does anyone really like PDZ?
not trying to talk Sh**, but I rented it and it just annoyed the hell out of me(no jump, sluggish control). played through the first level and it just felt like a cheap rip off of "No one Lives Forever"  

just wondering if I was a little too quick to judge and should give it a second try.

Yes, to both questions

does any1 like it =yes
Were you to quick to judge = yes

I got o admit, I bought this game on launch played first 2 mission, hated it and sold it. Later on got bored and rented it (nothing else) forced myself to play thru the first 3 mission and then the game gets really good, 4th mission and onwards.. online, once you become use to the controls is fun as hell so many different modes, Eradication, etc.... not just CTF and dealth match like most others

mike_jacko

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »

i could sell ya BF2...i don't play it very much

Altima NEO

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 07:09:00 PM »

None of those really sound like winners...

gordita37

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 09:05:00 PM »

my vote is for PDZ pop.gif

Reaper527

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »

kameo is an amazing game, but doesn't have much replay value, i bought it, but i'd personally say rent it, beat it, return it.  pdz is an amazing and although i haven't played it in a while, its a great game and definately worth owning. hitman i haven't played yet so no comment.

bigbubba7373

• Archived User
Hitman, Kameo Or Pdz ?
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 07:06:00 PM »

get hitman its really a good game for what it is and theres many ways to beat all the Missions.i think this game gets way to many bad refs from people