xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Madden Is Out  (Read 170 times)

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Madden Is Out
« on: November 16, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

I was in game stop earlier today and they have madden available for sale, i think they had one extra from what was reserved... didnt buy it though since i just bought a wireless controller and charge-n-plays from walmart

acemilo

• Archived User
Madden Is Out
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »

Who cares?  Madden sucks.  Damn you ea, give up the license so we can have nfl2kx back!

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Madden Is Out
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »

oh dont get me wrong... still some folks are gona want an nfl game. so some one cares.

wasting

• Archived User
Madden Is Out
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 07:20:00 AM »

yea.. picked it up last night

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Madden Is Out
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 08:35:00 AM »

yeah to bad i love football so im forced to at least rent the game but im so pissed about the licence...not good for football fans. i think this is more of the same.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Madden Is Out
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »

watched the character movie on teamxbox.com and its cool that there is more polys in the helmet alone then in the entire character on previous generation versions.  it seems from the reviews that the biggest concern by people (the graphics) was the most pleasing thing about this game.  i still cant stand EA and wish the NFL didnt put their lisence up for an auction.  i highly doubt it but i hope EA dramatically improves the graphics for future version, as much as there is things to impress im dissapointed by just as many things (where the hell is the field of actual grass?).

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Madden Is Out
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 09:29:00 AM »

I am more concerned about the gameplay then the actual grahpics...they better have instant replay online because that will totaly BLOW.And the grass doesnt impress me either even tho most nfl teams are using new turf that looks plastic i want to see it in better detail.

I would really like to see 2k sports make a football game even if its a college version i would be all over it for the 360.they never put the attention in their college version i hope they do now.

2kSPORTS can always make a football game with made up players and teams and  it would  still be better then any madden.

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
Madden Is Out
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Nov 17 2005, 11:36 AM)
2kSPORTS can always make a football game with made up players and teams and  it would  still be better then any madden.

beerchug.gif