xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: This Game Is A Disgrace  (Read 688 times)

cyberglass

• Archived User
This Game Is A Disgrace
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »

i payed 50 quid for this game  its not worth 20 its crap and way overhyped.  
Im now im thinking of a way to get a refund as its the most awfull game ive ever played.  The music is tacky and iritating the camera control is so sensitive it made me feel sick after 10 mins  you shoot someone in the leg and they run off like nothings happened you hit a tiny rock and you car instantlly stops   you can run up a 90 degree hill like your on flat ground ????   the guy at game said it was awsome i think im going back tomorrow to ask him for some of whatever he has been taking while playing this game cause it must of been good s**t (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

i expected it to be a next gen game but its just MERCENARYS from the ps2 with a few little touches to make it look different

I even wasted a morning reserving a copy from my local GAME shop for £50 to find ASDA selling it for £35

Im gutted i got up early to go out and get this game and nearlly cryed after half hour of playing and turned it off it has not been played since

It says in the terms and conditions that i should return the product if i dont agree   well i dont im taking it back for a refund (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Kenny64

• Archived User
This Game Is A Disgrace
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 05:22:00 AM »

Try swimming underwater and wait for 1 hour and see what happens

Chasym

• Archived User
This Game Is A Disgrace
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 05:51:00 AM »

thats why u get the demo on marketplace first XD i didnt like the game at all after i played the demo!

wanna return it but cant because of the "its opened already" policy most stores have on discs.
save the plastic wrap it came in, never rip the sticker that seals the case and put it all back together like it was never opened and Iron the plastic wrap shut!
i used that for about two ps2 games i hated.

Kenny64

• Archived User
This Game Is A Disgrace
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 01:47:00 PM »

You must be a fucking nutjob, sorry to say.

You tried the demo and didnt like it at all. And you went to the store and bought it :S OMG thats all i have to say

aTx eXpLoiTeD

• Archived User
This Game Is A Disgrace
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

I sorta liked them demo. But the auto aim is too hardcore for my liking.

j3y q

• Archived User
This Game Is A Disgrace
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »

yeah i wanst that impressed with the game either the music sucked hardcore to james bondish to me the whole let get on top of every car while driving option sucked but thank god i only rented it. tongue.gif

TaKktiX

• Archived User
This Game Is A Disgrace
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »

Yeah i played the demo and was pretty unimpessed,Pretty bland sleep.gif