xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wireless Guitar Coming In November  (Read 298 times)

Master Pwnerer

• Archived User
Wireless Guitar Coming In November
« on: April 03, 2007, 08:21:00 PM »

I was at GameStop today picking up my copy of Guitar Hero II when the guy asked me if I wanted to preorder the wireless guitar, which was confirmed today for November.  Price is $80 but the catch is that after asking in a hushed list if I wanted to know the price he showed me his sheet, there were about 6 or 7 GH items on the list, the top one I noticed was Wireless Guitar/PS3 for $80.  Since I'm pretty good friends with the clerk I might be able to get him to show me the list again tomorrow.  I'll update you guys later.

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »

Wait, the guitar controllers out already aren't wireless? Well.. thats honestly a shock to me.

brutalsun

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 07:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(gordita37 @ Apr 3 2007, 11:38 PM) View Post

Wait, the guitar controllers out already aren't wireless? Well.. thats honestly a shock to me.

MS had a shit fit about a 3rd party with ties to sony "looking" at their wireless. so yeah no wireless

sofa king dumb

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master Pwnerer @ Apr 4 2007, 03:28 AM) View Post

I was at GameStop today picking up my copy of Guitar Hero II when the guy asked me if I wanted to preorder the wireless guitar, which was confirmed today for November.  Price is $80 but the catch is that after asking in a hushed list if I wanted to know the price he showed me his sheet, there were about 6 or 7 GH items on the list, the top one I noticed was Wireless Guitar/PS3 for $80.  Since I'm pretty good friends with the clerk I might be able to get him to show me the list again tomorrow.  I'll update you guys later.

the guy at gamestop also told me that the guitar i was buying was wireless, i knew it wasn't and saw on the box that it wasn't but was too much of a rush to say anything. I'd take this with a grain of salt if i were you

Master Pwnerer

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »

You're both wrong.  He showed me the sheet from Red Octane/Harmonix.  Definitely coming in November, Microsoft finally approved of it.  Should be announced soon.

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 06:24:00 AM »

You know, you can get a real guitar for $80 and actually make music instead of pretending with a plastic kiddie toy.  Not to mention, chicks dig guitar players... not video game heroes.

grim_d

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Apr 6 2007, 01:31 PM) View Post

You know, you can get a real guitar for $80 and actually make music instead of pretending with a plastic kiddie toy.  Not to mention, chicks dig guitar players... not video game heroes.

you cant just learn guitar in a couple hours.

plus chicks dig bass players, guitar players are usually arrogant assholes.

tgm4883

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 07:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(lowendfrequency @ Apr 6 2007, 06:31 AM) View Post

It is so true, my GF just rolls her eyes every time I tell her 1 more round of GOW.  I don't think she realizes im a badass.  tongue.gif

I support the elite, even if i'm on my own.

Thats awesome, I support the elite too.  We should start a support group.

Master Pwnerer

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(tgm4883 @ Apr 6 2007, 09:02 AM) View Post

It is so true, my GF just rolls her eyes every time I tell her 1 more round of GOW.  I don't think she realizes im a badass.  tongue.gif
Thats awesome, I support the elite too.  We should start a support group.

Elite FTW!!!  My bro just moved out so I'm buying an Elite and giving him my white one so we can play online together.  I want to learn to play the real guitar or bass, as all my friends do and they're gods at GH2 as well  laugh.gif

Master Pwnerer

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 11:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(Foolio187 @ Apr 7 2007, 12:39 AM) View Post

Been thinking about this game, however, I can play guitar.  Any song I want to play I could just learn.  So I'm not sure this game would be fun for me.  Any other people that can play and still dig this game?

A lot of my friends really play and love this game, its a challenge to play on hard or expert.

xprimex

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master Pwnerer @ Apr 5 2007, 10:39 PM) View Post

You're both wrong.  He showed me the sheet from Red Octane/Harmonix.  Definitely coming in November, Microsoft finally approved of it.  Should be announced soon.

not going to happen Microsoft won't let their wireless tech out of their hands

Foolio187

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 10:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(KaRiL @ Apr 7 2007, 04:21 PM) View Post

I can really play and GH rocks!
don't listen to guitar snobs out there, the game is fun
besides
I can really shoot, yet I still play halo
I can really drive but I still play NFS
I can really play bball but NBA 2k7 is still fun
I can really search caves for loot in my deadric armor.....ok that one, maybe not tongue.gif

Good Point!!  Thanks.