xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: RockStar Scared of GTA IV Leak Before Launch - Monitors Play *Updated*  (Read 865 times)

frankenberrie

• Archived User
RockStar Scared of GTA IV Leak Before Launch - Monitors Play *Updated*
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 01:57:00 PM »

HAHAHA!

Chrushev

• Archived User

klipseracer

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »

If you want to see the achievement list you can probably find it online. But the first one is 5g and its called, "Off the boat". The second one is called 180 and its for getting 180 points in darts with only 3 darts.

GSX

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2008, 10:02:00 PM »

I already have the original game. Does this mean I can't just go online tonight?

ProphetOfPain

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 10:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(ppazz13 @ Apr 24 2008, 04:23 PM) *

Third, I hope that you get banned for playing early.  I have no doubt, no matter what the email sounds like, that they'll be monitoring this.  It may not result in bans for Live accounts, but considering that they plan on having special leaderboards for those that finish the game first, you can bet your ass that they're going to monitor who was online before official release.

No offense, but screw you.  I just went and bought Mario Kart and I was also allowed to purchase GTA IV.. spend my own hard earned cash.. now you telling me you hope I get banned?  I guess I shouldn't play because Microsoft uses the force to catch early players!! OooOOOOO.. screw this, i'm about to sign in and start racking up achievements early.. just like my halo 3 ones... ON LEGIT DISC.

GSX

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 03:37:00 PM »

Well, I went online with it yesterday. We will see what happens I guess, tho for now I still didn't get banned.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »

I bet Jack Thompson leaked a copy he subpoenaed, since he can't sue Take Two anymore. He's hoping to bankrupt them "the way they've morally bankrupt America". Maybe we can finally get him disbarred and behind bars smile.gif

I hope he's not sending out any more mothers day cards...

ppazz13

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2008, 01:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(ProphetOfPain @ Apr 27 2008, 12:18 PM) View Post

No offense, but screw you.  I just went and bought Mario Kart and I was also allowed to purchase GTA IV.. spend my own hard earned cash.. now you telling me you hope I get banned?  I guess I shouldn't play because Microsoft uses the force to catch early players!! OooOOOOO.. screw this, i'm about to sign in and start racking up achievements early.. just like my halo 3 ones... ON LEGIT DISC.

So many things to cover in this post:

1)  "No offense, but screw you."  Immature and contradictory.  Good way to start your post if you're looking for credibility.

2)  Did I say anything about people that bought it legitimately?  I'm pretty sure I addressed my post to pirates.  If that wasn't clear, I apologize.  

3)  "The force"  Really?  Was that supposed to be funny?  Were you really alluding to the idea that Microsoft can't determine if you were online early?  That's just comical.

4)  Glad you're racking up those achievements early.  I still stand by my statement that you'll never see any kind of special awards for reaching higher ranks after signing on early.  Not saying that you care nor would achieve that... just saying that IF you did, I'm confident your account would be overlooked for that because of playing before the official release.  

Enjoy.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]