xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Zero Hour "gears Of War" Footage  (Read 94 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Zero Hour "gears Of War" Footage
« on: December 13, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »

Oh my oh my  love.gif

The quality is horrid but it shows the Mine section weve been waiting for.

2 vids..

Save target as #1...

Save Target as #2

Mark Rein talks during the one vid that shows footage weve seen 100 times, and theyve already made huge strides in development lately.

beerchug.gif

fastTOE

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 03:55:00 AM »

i was at zero hour,... and i must say,... that shit looks tight as hell...... (i may have had too many coors that night..... ((and tonight for that matter)) but that game looked really effin tight)..... cliffy b let people come up and play the game so it must've been good....

and i talked to the other guy (the gayer guy).... i played quake 4 with him for like 20 mins.... he was nice enough and let me in on a lil of his ideas of what games should be... he was a lil gay,... but really nice,...... and i dont know what im sayin,... cuz i'vbe had too many black and tans tonight,.... but gears of wars looks really really good and really really bloody,.......
which all shoot 'em up games should be,.....

in my humble opinion

wasting

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »

looks amazing but i still cant get into the blood squirt effect and wish they would do something different. such awesome graphics then we get a splat of cartoon looking blood

fastTOE

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »

the blood on the demo i saw looked bitchin,.... not cartoony at all.....

but i talked to one of the main guys (again, i don't know his name, but not cliff).... and he was sayin the played the really gory demo at zero hour,... and that they'd probably have to edit that more before they release

(just for the record,.... i told him to stop being a pussy and just get the AO rating and make that game bloody as hell..... but for some reason, i dont think i'll make a difference)

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

lol @ the "gayer guy" comments.

man to be at Zero Hour, seeing Gears in person, and being so close to Cliffy(close enough to hump his leg anyways)...

oops, that slipped out  blink.gif

I can only imagine how good it looked on the actual screen being just a few feet away. Why in the fug would they remove some blood? Everyones trying to be laid back and not piss people off, fug that. I agree with you, keep it as it is, who cares who gets offended. Youre already killing things with large firearms, how much worse can adding a lot of blood make it?  grr.gif