xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Well I Got Ffxi Now.  (Read 533 times)

6irl6amer6ore

• Archived User
Well I Got Ffxi Now.
« on: December 07, 2006, 12:36:00 PM »

biggrin.gif My mom bought FFXI at best buy as a spare of the moment thing, she said it looked and sounded Badass.  When she got home, after all the annoying installations , she was like, World of Warcraft is waaaay better than this.  But, I heard the begining is a bit boring, slow, and bland.  Does it get way better?   Well, she sent me a copy in the mail so i can play with her.  How do I play with her?  I heard it automatically selects a world for you.  I heard u can get world passes, but our they temporary?  I may not even like FFXI  .... Phantasy Star Universe looks better to me. But, i am a fan of FFX.  Well, anyone that has any helpful comments or advice on how my mom and i can play together in the same world.

6irl6amer6ore

• Archived User
Well I Got Ffxi Now.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »

seems like the pc version would be better and my tower would be able to handle the long play times compared to the 360.  But, I like to private chat with my mom ... or other 360 friends while playing together... or just chat with someone that's not playing.  How much easier is it to get to magic spells and move ur character along on pc?  how does the pc and 360 version compare?  I love WoW. My mom and i play it all the time.  Can you chat w/ a headset in FFXI on the PC?   i know u can in WoW , but i think it costs more money.  If anyone has any info on this .... thanx!  smile.gif