xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: A Good Read On Up Coming Fable  (Read 293 times)

lex luther

• Archived User

Deftech

• Archived User
A Good Read On Up Coming Fable
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »

Im going to try and pick it up, especially at that price point. I just sold the original for $12.00, lol

person didnt know the better one is due out soon for just a few $$ more.

I want Fable 2!!!!

lex luther

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »

If  you read that you will see that their may not be a fable 2 on xbox360 they havent desided to make another one.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »

beerchug.gif
"We have an awful lot of ideas for future iterations of Fable. It's safe to say that when we were originally designing Fable, we had so many ideas for it that it could've taken us ten or twenty years to develop. So we have no problem coming up with different ideas we want to crowbar into future version of Fable...should that happen." Carter went on to explain that "there are some key things that Fable does well, like giving you a sense of ownership over the world," and that any sequels would likely focus on those aspects.

In the end, we learn anything conclusive about Fable 2. Still, it was hard to ignore the excitement in the voices of Carter, West, and Copley when the topic was discussed. We're sure that, in due time, all secrets will be revealed.

thats just the ending, and it sort of contradicts the beginning.

its gamepro reporting it, why am I even reading that, Id rather get info from spong or egm. Ok, strike that, I take that back  tongue.gif

lex luther

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

smile.gif It was a good game