xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Park Wont Load....  (Read 631 times)

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
The Park Wont Load....
« on: August 28, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

well as the title says, leisure park wont load for some reason. it goes to an infinite loading screen, the xbox doesnt freeze becuase i can still access the dash menu, i can still talk in a private chat, exit back to the dashboard, etc..
does anyone know how to fix this? the disc is practically brand new, i got it a week ago and beat 72 hour mode. when i went to do another 72 hour mode, it quit loading the outside. so does anyone know how to fix this? i called MS support and that was a pointless call...

Syc

• Archived User
The Park Wont Load....
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 05:35:00 PM »

I had this happen when I bought the game brand new. I could play past the first heli photo place and then it would go into a forever loading after the cutscene of Frank jumping out. Maybe you should try clearing your cache. I had to reformat my hdd to get mine to work so I could at least play it and Xbox support didn't know what I was talking about at all as I tried the same disc in my friend's 360 and it worked fine. There is alot of posts over on Xbox.com forums about problems with this game and I'd suggest researching a bit over there as it helped me out  wink.gif .

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
The Park Wont Load....
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »

yea, the only one ive found has been a thread of people posting "sucks to be you"