xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Need A Gun  (Read 269 times)

sofa king dumb

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« on: August 14, 2006, 11:08:00 PM »

anyone know where to find a gun, or a way to beat the guy with the sniper rifle without one? case 2-1 or 2-2 i forget. ive been trying all day

neverwill

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 12:14:00 AM »

I just did this. You can let Brad kill him almost all of the way (you might even be able to let Brad kill him all the way, not sure).

All I had was a bar and a sledge hammer when I started this. when you're running around in that big circle there is a sports store, I went in there and grabbed a hockey stick (right side wall) and started shooting those at him. It actually worked, Brad put the biggest dent in him but I finished him off. The same could probably be accomplished with the golf club.

Hope that helps.

If you NEED a gun look for security guard zombies (they usually have guns or night sticks) or go to the North Plaza, I think there is a gun store(not completely certain,look at the map).

Damaso

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 09:03:00 AM »

Go to the part of the mall that was in the demo. Near the toy store there should be stairs. from the stairs jump on the blue overhang. Go to the furthest back of the overhang where you will find an uzi.

Tripme

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 09:05:00 AM »

I used a nail gun....

jimjom

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(Hopeful @ Aug 15 2006, 12:27 PM) View Post

To paraphrase: You will find an SMG there. Use the stairs to climb up. Follow it till you reach the end.  
Kinda sneaky, huh?
There's also one in the fountain of Al Fresca Plaza.

Yes! The UZI in paradise plaza, and the cops by the left of the exit to the park in paradise. Also, theres is another UZI in the maitenence tunnel where the maitenence key is (the only tunnel with a dead end that runs SOUTH, in the very middle). Theres a stun gun in the movie theater, which is at least fun.

And the gun store....

sofa king dumb

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(neverwill @ Aug 15 2006, 07:21 AM) View Post

I just did this. You can let Brad kill him almost all of the way (you might even be able to let Brad kill him all the way, not sure).

All I had was a bar and a sledge hammer when I started this. when you're running around in that big circle there is a sports store, I went in there and grabbed a hockey stick (right side wall) and started shooting those at him. It actually worked, Brad put the biggest dent in him but I finished him off. The same could probably be accomplished with the golf club.

Hope that helps.

If you NEED a gun look for security guard zombies (they usually have guns or night sticks) or go to the North Plaza, I think there is a gun store(not completely certain,look at the map).

brad just dies, but thanks for yours and everyone's help.

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 11:49:00 PM »

i was down to 1 bar of healt my second try, i just grabbed a hockey stick and went at it. i got him with 1 puck left. but now i know to use some pistols. a whole lot easier that way...

n00bal3r7

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 08:37:00 AM »

not sure if its this guy or the 3 guys at once with snipers , BUT people driving a bike in a circle and driving him/them over can kill em easyly LOL . in one of the stores is a bike downstairs , then just drive upstairs and drive in a circle but make sure u always hit him aswell hehe , was freaking out cause couldnt kill em first for at least 1-2 hozrs , then i thought wtf let me drive this bike for a while and voila lol

budzrgood

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 06:21:00 PM »

i just use the mini chainsaw you get from adam then get the 3 books to make them last longer hit him with like 5 hits for every boss.

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
I Need A Gun
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 02:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(budzrgood @ Sep 24 2006, 08:28 PM) View Post

i just use the mini chainsaw you get from adam then get the 3 books to make them last longer hit him with like 5 hits for every boss.

I used this method for almost every boss.  It was almost unfair to them! smile.gif