xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doa4 Online  (Read 259 times)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« on: April 01, 2006, 02:04:00 PM »

I have a friend visiting this weekend and he has a silver account, since it's the free live weekend we were both going to go online and play against some other friends we have across the country. But it would seem that DOA4 wont let you have more then 1 account use online mode at a time.  sad.gif

Is there something I'm missing or is that just the way it is? I don't understand why they wouldn't allow you to do it.

johnodd

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 09:01:00 PM »

SORRY THEY WONT IT IS ONE ACCOUNT ONLY

MS DID THIS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM STEALING XBOX LIVE ACCOUNTS DUE TO A CERTAIN XBOX LIVE GOLD KEY GENERATOR THAT APPEARED ON THE INTERNET

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »

first of all don't type in all caps, people will never take anything you say seriously if you type in all caps.

secondly that doesn't make any sense at all.

1. There are other games that will let you take more then one account online at the same time so why not DOA?

2. MS doesn't own Team Ninja, Tecmo does, so MS doesn't really have much say in what Team Ninja does with their games.

3. Even if there was a "key generator" how exactly does limiting one account help make it less effective?

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »

only thing i could suggest, unless they are already there, is to make a free silver account if you havent already, you get 1 month free anyways... also had a buddy get the free 1 month, then make another name and he says he got another free month.

deacon187

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

DOA4 is just one of those games that you can only sign in 1 live account, ive always hated these games in that aspect but what can you do, tell him to bring his box if he hasnt left yet and hopefully you can both get on through a router on the same connection, hopefully you have a spare tv or monitor for him

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(deacon187 @ Apr 2 2006, 01:27 AM) View Post

DOA4 is just one of those games that you can only sign in 1 live account, ive always hated these games in that aspect but what can you do, tell him to bring his box if he hasnt left yet and hopefully you can both get on through a router on the same connection, hopefully you have a spare tv or monitor for him

that's what I was afraid of... we'll just have to play something else I guess.  dry.gif

Altima NEO

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

do the old 1980's taking turns with the same controller

ahh good times
>_< cheap ass parents wouldnt buy more controllers

zerocool_91

• Archived User
Doa4 Online
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 09:08:00 PM »

yeah they should have non rank games for like to have guest just like in halo but they dont. sad.gif