xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doa4 Second Update Question  (Read 194 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
Doa4 Second Update Question
« on: March 16, 2006, 08:11:00 AM »

well we all know of the bugs that DoA4 had prior to the first update.  the one i ran into the most was the guide freezing up on me when interacting with friends or choosing my music.  after the update these problems seemed fixed as i havent had a problem after it.  however now after the second update (just got it last night) which was supposed to fix the balancing issues with the characters, i am freezing up on the guide again.  3 times in under an hour seems pretty bad, worse then how it was originally even.  has anyone else been having this problem?  any reply would be great, thanks!

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 09:01:00 AM »

Are you sure your Xbox isn't dying?  Mine did after the March update.  It's at MS right now.  Try another game and see if it doesn't also give you problems.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 11:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Mar 16 2006, 11:08 AM) View Post

Are you sure your Xbox isn't dying?  Mine did after the March update.  It's at MS right now.  Try another game and see if it doesn't also give you problems.

after trying to play doa for an hour i popped in GRAW and no problem.  i hope my 360 isnt dying because my warranty is up and this is already my second 360.  also the same thing is happening to my brother ever since he got the update for the game, i sat down to eat watching him play and he froze 3 times in over an hour, all when he hit the guide button.

deakphreak

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »

simple fix, dont hit the guide button lol