xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Call Of Duty Help  (Read 633 times)

Mrcon

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« on: August 10, 2006, 06:20:00 AM »

any body no the problem?????

CreziB

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »

Not that we're ignoring you, but I think people genuinely haven't run into this problem.  I know I played the hell out of that game.  Never had that error.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 08:23:00 AM »

i've never had that happen to me either, and i have played it all the way through. did this error come up after you finished the level before it? or did you turn it on one day and it needed an update?. my guess is that a mandatory update was released since the last time you played it and you just need to let your 360 connect to live and download it.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

well, if that is in fact what the problem is (not saying it definately is) you can make a free xbox live silver account this will let you download updates and marketplace content and do pretty much everything a gold account can do except play games online.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »

i like google.

Q: I was playing Call Of Duty 2 and received an error message that said:

"Error recursive error after: Zone 'level_name_here' is out of date (version 0, expecting 104)"

Or something similar. Is my game broke and how can I fix it?

A: That is a file read error (i.e. file data is returning zeros), which is a result of a scratched or dirty game disc. Please check the bottom of your game disc and ensure that there are no imperfections [i.e. cracks, scratches, indents, chips] and that it is thoroughly cleaned of any dust, fingerprints, or other dirt.

Once you have ensured that there are no imperfections and that the disc is cleaned, attempt to play it again. This should resolve your problem unless it is a severely scratched or damaged disc.

Reaper527

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mrcon @ Aug 15 2006, 05:27 PM) View Post

i have broardband just need a router to make the silver account to update. can you suggest a good router, cheap aswell.

sorry mod i thought i would come to this forum, where people may have experienced it before so they might know

he said he likes google and pasted the ANSWER to your problem. sounds like a DDE not a update required issue.

Mrcon

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 06:44:00 AM »

cleaned the disk with dvd soloution, can anyone reccomend a good scratch remover?

sidewinder33

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 12:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mrcon @ Sep 3 2006, 02:20 PM) View Post

Ok calm the fcuk down reaper527 i didnt read that post

It doesn't seem like reaper is the one that needs to calm down, in no way was his post a flame or flamboyant, but you should read all the post in a thread that you started,

Nothing cheap repairs deep scratches. If you have a warranty on the game take it back if not.... you might be sol. Most of the "Scratch removers" don't do jack to any real scratches. If it isnt a bad scratch you could try something like this

Mrcon

• Archived User
Call Of Duty Help
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(sidewinder33 @ Sep 16 2006, 07:51 AM) View Post

It doesn't seem like reaper is the one that needs to calm down, in no way was his post a flame or flamboyant, but you should read all the post in a thread that you started,

Nothing cheap repairs deep scratches. If you have a warranty on the game take it back if not.... you might be sol. Most of the "Scratch removers" don't do jack to any real scratches. If it isnt a bad scratch you could try something like this

And who are you