xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Live Bioshock And Level Select  (Read 604 times)

splank

• Archived User
Xbox Live Bioshock And Level Select
« on: August 24, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »

First of all,  correct me if im wrong but i thought when a game had the xbox live logo on the top right hand corner it meant you were able to play the game with friends. But i cant seem to find a multiplayer menu.  blink.gif  blink.gif

AND

What really annoyed me was you are unable to level select. It only lets you load saved games. So unless you kept the saved file from each level, theres no way of gettig back to them. I missed killing one of the big daddys in the first level. Im up to level 4 now and im needing some ADAM.  dry.gif I cant go back to level one now...as i saved over the data...grrrrr  Thats a real bummer!   sleep.gif

darkmike57

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »

No it means its XBL enabled just like every other game.

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »

you can go back. just go to the bayasphere (spelling) and warp to the desired level, a little on foot backtracking might be required.  laugh.gif

splank

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »

wots sphere lol...il check it out.  I only got the game today soo im just getting familiar with it all. Really cool game though, Graphics are amazing. ( i like the water effects...like as you get out of water and you have drip marks on the screen)