xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Audio Issues With Bf2 Anyone?  (Read 250 times)

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Audio Issues With Bf2 Anyone?
« on: April 19, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »

I have experiences audio issue almost everytime I play BF2 on Live. I either can't hear anyone else, or on other occasions I hear only a few, but they can't hear me. When I play with a friend on Live sometimes we hear each other, but mostly not. (testing to be sure its just not me) So we end up on Live chat with no hope of strategizing through the maps with others. This by no means happens every time, cause sometimes it seems to work perfectly. Has anyone heard of this issue or experienced it?

griffin XXI

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 10:23:00 AM »

It must be me. No one else with issues? I guess I'll return it for a different copy.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »

No your not the only one it is Xbox Live. I have the same problem with GRAW I can't hear anyone sometimes.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »

Never heard or experienced this

griffin XXI

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 07:24:00 AM »

I think I got it figured out. A couple fellas on Live said its because of the Private chat feature. If you use it before or during the session and end it, then there are issues with not hearing anyone else. So I was told to shutdown the 360 and reboot it, don't private chat, and the audio issue is solved. It seemed to work just fine then.