xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Amped 3 Achievements  (Read 570 times)

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Amped 3 Achievements
« on: December 09, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »

I've been playing Amped 3 for a few hours and all I really want to do is board on the other side of Northstar, so that I can finished impressing the skiers over there and add to my gamerscore. Can someone tell me what I need to to in order to unlock it. Thanks.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Amped 3 Achievements
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »

im pretty good at games, but i had a hard time even figure out how to operate this game... i know i sound retarded but i couldnt figure out the camera filming mode. the game started out fun but then i was totally lost.  tongue.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Amped 3 Achievements
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »

This game is fun but its a pretty bad game overall, its very confusing for me too and the camera does suck at times. The little video clips are pretty funny but i dont care for this game. I did make it to snowbird which is a pretty kewl mountain, im from utah myself smile.gif Its tough impressing all the people but what i found that works is do a few good tricks to get your "impress mode" or whatever going and push start, hit x to start the run again and you will start at the top of the mountain still in that mode so you can start impressing people right away.

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Amped 3 Achievements
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »

Yeah I'm not digging the game, but since I have so 2 of the 3 areas of Northstar "impressed" I really need to unlock the other side.