xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Having Trouble With Eepromer, Please Help  (Read 78 times)

inocen1

• Archived User
Having Trouble With Eepromer, Please Help
« on: June 17, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

Hey everyone,
 I'm trying to make my friends eeprom the same as my own so that I can give him xbox live stuff but I'm having trouble getting eepromer to work.  (Don't worry, I know he won't be going on live with my eeprom so its all good.)
  My first problem is that I can't get the app to show up on my apps list on evox.  The only way I can get the program to run is to go into boxplorer and run the program from its location in the apps folder.  Anyone know why eepromer doesn't show up on the apps list when the program has been put in the same location as all the other apps?  
 Secondly, when I do get it to run going through boxplorer it doesn't create the saveeeprom.bin file in the Z partition as it is supposed to or any other backup.  My first problem may be creating the second problem, but I'm not really sure.  If anyone could provide some kind of walkthrough on how to get this program working properly it would be greatly appreciated.  I know that there is a small tutorial on changing your eeprom with eepromer on xbox-scene, but it assumes that you can get the program to work properly which I can't.  
 Thanks for any help,
Matthew