xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Connection Hell  (Read 131 times)

metalhead212

• Archived User
Connection Hell
« on: October 24, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »

Hey all, I just got my own 360 here about a week or so ago. I was looking through differant options for connection and I came across some tutorial showing how to connect wirelessly without the attachment. I have never seen anything like this mentioned before, but I have not been to these forums in quite some time. I wanted to ask you all first since you are the real experts when it comes to these things. So my question is, is this legit? I have browsed the tutorials, and have yet to see anything that would convince me that you can do this without the add-on. The reason I ask is because I can not seem to hardwire myself in. I think I may have a problem with my router, but I have no idea how to diagnose the problem. My friend brought over his add on to see if the wireless would work and we managed to connect wirelessly so that got me going on my search.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Also I know this is borderline wrong for this section so please feel free to move it if need be.

Thanks!

metalhead212

• Archived User
Connection Hell
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »

Awsome guys, thanks for the help! . . .

Drunkn_Munky

• Archived User
Connection Hell
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 01:40:00 PM »

After reading that essay for a post, I still don't understand what your question is. You seem to have answered it yourself.

You need the wireless kit or another wireless device to connect wirelessly.