xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Increase Your Signal / Strength  (Read 150 times)

wassco

• Archived User
Increase Your Signal / Strength
« on: May 16, 2006, 06:46:00 AM »

well, if i was the ppl u were being cheap and scamming your service from i'd downright castrate you, ive found a few ppl *smart* enough to get onto mine, now they cant turn on there pc's (cough), dont be cheap, and get ur own connection...its not that expensive...nor is it expensive to convert from cable to wireless.

jwin767

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 01:36:00 AM »

i hope they put  a WAP on and you cant connect to live lol that would be funny tongue.gif . stop scamming your fellow people and get your own connect you scammer bugger

Wolves

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(wassco @ May 16 2006, 06:53 AM) View Post

well, if i was the ppl u were being cheap and scamming your service from i'd downright castrate you, ive found a few ppl *smart* enough to get onto mine, now they cant turn on there pc's (cough), dont be cheap, and get ur own connection...its not that expensive...nor is it expensive to convert from cable to wireless.

Ok, hack me then. Also, yes, stealing is stealing (haven't you seen those satellite commercials?).

ocean the funk

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »

i had the same thing happen to me my nieghbors where usin my signals, but i only blamed myself for not putting a key on it