xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Did First Part Of Rgh, Jasper Wont Boot  (Read 95 times)

BBCHAMPs

• Archived User
Did First Part Of Rgh, Jasper Wont Boot
« on: February 03, 2012, 06:43:00 PM »

Hey guys i installed all the nand-x/jtag qsb's and followd jtag tool tutorial. got 3 copies of nand, all matching, and wrote xell to it with jtag tool. now i get rrod no display with 0022 as my secondary. hopefully i didnt mess anything up.

Help please!!

BBCHAMPs

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »

Ok so i restored my original nand and now the xbox boots back up perfect. I am re-reading the nand to see if i still match, then i'm not sure the step after that. I dont have the CoolRunner portion installed, i still have the Nand-x + QSB's that came with that kit. I can take a picture but the install is clean.

Any input would REALLY be helpful as im totally new to this

Edit this is what i get on the new read

IPB Image

BBCHAMPs

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 07:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Feb 4 2012, 05:06 PM) View Post

bad connection most likely the ground cut the yellow wire where it connects to the nand-x Qsb and connect it to the case of the 360 or the metal on one of the memory unit ports

Then what? Redump? Thanks for your help

noraa

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »

no need to write or dump so far, from your config, you have a 256 Jasper, only need FFF or 64megs, not a full 256. Save you some time reading and writing.

Also if you flashed in your orig nand and it boots, no need to re dump as its obviously a good image. Most
likely your ecc is bad or bad write. Use multibuilder .07 to create ecc and make sure you write the image
in as +w NOT -w.

nandpro usb: +w64 jasper.ecc