xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Achievements Not Showing Or Earning On A Profile - Corrupt File?  (Read 209 times)

djsnake

• Archived User
Achievements Not Showing Or Earning On A Profile - Corrupt File?
« on: December 30, 2010, 05:09:00 PM »

I have a JTAG 360 with a Live profile that I use as my primary profile for playing games (though I never sign on to Live of course).

Recently my 20GB xbox hdd e68'd. Partition 3 was still readable so I used xplorer360 to back it up on my PC and then restore it to a new 20GB xbox hdd. While I was backing up the e68 drive xplorer360 was choking on some files (mostly game saves) so I skipped them.

The new hd seemed to work fine until I upgraded the dash to 12611 Freeboot. Then I stopped earning achievements and occasionally when I signed into my profile it would say 0 gamerscore and the profile would show up as "Corrupted" on the NXE dash memory settings.

I then used CON Flag remover and hash block calculator to uncorrupt the main profile file. Now the correct gamerscore displays when I sign in with my profile and it doesn't show as "Corrupted" anymore. The problem now is that I cant earn any new achievements on that profile. Also when I access the xbox guide and go to see my game achievements it lists all the games I played along with the correct gamerscore earned but when I go to view a game's individual achievements nothing displays. I can earn achievements on a new offline profile I created but obviously I'd like to continue using my primary profile if it can be fixed.

Is there a file somewhere that I missed relating to earning achievements or achievement display that I need to run through hash block calculator? or anything else I can do or check to get this profile working?

Thanks!