xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 250gb Not Seen By 360 After File Transfer  (Read 107 times)

semicomatose

• Archived User
250gb Not Seen By 360 After File Transfer
« on: November 04, 2010, 08:55:00 AM »

I upgraded from my stock 20GB hard drive to a 250GB WD Scorpio back in June and the whole process went off without a hitch. A couple days ago I plugged it back into my PC for the first time since flashing it in the first place and transferred a few files to it with the 250GB version of Xplorer360 but when I put the hard drive back in my Xbox, the Xbox cannot see the drive at all. So I put it back on the PC, backed up all the Partition 3 content, and re-flashed the drive. Xbox sees it, formatted it fine, but then when I go to put the files back on it with Xplorer and put it back in the system, it's invisible again. So I'm assuming (possibly incorrectly) that Xplorer360 is somehow screwing things up despite the fact that this is the same version of it that worked fine just a few months earlier. Placing just one small file on the drive when it's freshly formatted makes it invisible to the 360. Has anyone run into this problem before? Is there some alternative to that version of Xplorer 360 I can use to place files?