xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With Xdisc On Mac Os X  (Read 183 times)

Hamsterdance

• Archived User
Help With Xdisc On Mac Os X
« on: June 02, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »

I apologize in advance if this has been covered elsewhere in this forum, but forum search has been down for several days so I've manually scanned over a hundred forum posts, but haven't seen anything on this subject.

So...

I've been going nuts trying to figure out how to use the "Create" function in XDisc. Specifically, XDisc doesn't seem to be able to see the contents of an XBox DVD (beyond what's in the VIDEO_TS folder). Yet, it's my understanding that DVD backups is what this function is for.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Or, if you can point me to an XDisc tutorial, that would be brilliant! (I know, probably too much to hope for)

slappy_squirel

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 03:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hamsterdance @ Jun 2 2004, 08:41 PM)
I apologize in advance if this has been covered elsewhere in this forum, but forum search has been down for several days so I've manually scanned over a hundred forum posts, but haven't seen anything on this subject.

So...

I've been going nuts trying to figure out how to use the "Create" function in XDisc. Specifically, XDisc doesn't seem to be able to see the contents of an XBox DVD (beyond what's in the VIDEO_TS folder). Yet, it's my understanding that DVD backups is what this function is for.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Or, if you can point me to an XDisc tutorial, that would be brilliant! (I know, probably too much to hope for)

What are you trying to do backup your xbox games or movies?

cainedna

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

VIDEO_TS? Sounds like a DVD video to me. You'd want to use Toast or something for that.
Xdisc is for Xbox game DVDs. Unless you're trying to backup the Hulk DVD/Xbox demo?