xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bricked My Hitachi (i Think)  (Read 19 times)

Itsmee

• Archived User
Bricked My Hitachi (i Think)
« on: November 03, 2007, 03:34:00 AM »

Hi there, i think i have bricked my drive unfortunatly.  While doing the flash my pc froze and now the drive wont eject or be picked up in windows.

Now then i have the backed up firmware that toolbox made and the key from it.  Is it possible to reflash somehow or is it going to be a new drive?

If i could reflash somehow maybe a trick to get it to spin up or eject etc then could someone maybe post s tut or point me in the right direction.  

Many thanks in advance

Sean

Carlitosbaby

• Archived User
Bricked My Hitachi (i Think)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 06:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(Itsmee @ Nov 3 2007, 05:34 AM) *

Hi there, i think i have bricked my drive unfortunatly.  While doing the flash my pc froze and now the drive wont eject or be picked up in windows.

Now then i have the backed up firmware that toolbox made and the key from it.  Is it possible to reflash somehow or is it going to be a new drive?

If i could reflash somehow maybe a trick to get it to spin up or eject etc then could someone maybe post s tut or point me in the right direction.  

Many thanks in advance

Sean

only way to fix hitachi is to find someone with a programmer and get it done that way or buy a new drive and use the key you have.