xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kk Exploit Help.  (Read 55 times)

The Prankster

• Archived User
Kk Exploit Help.
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:25:00 PM »

Hi, I recently purchased a 360 motherboard with 4532, and made a custom 360, and got the KK exploit, I know it works, I know how it works, I'm just trying to get some info on some other more technical stuff.

I bought an infectus, don't have it yet, I have the diagram/program(know how to install) and know how to use it pretty much, just wondering how I am able to obtain the fuseset values I will need to decrypt the NAND raw dumps with the flash dump tool.

Another thing, what more specifically is the other bin file in the iExtreme v1.2 FW for(ixtr12-i.bin), I know it was breifly described to be for debugging/linux on #fw, but if I have a samsung ms25 then can I spoof that debug/linux bin as Hitachi-LG: 0059DJ and flash that to it and not need enable 0800? I'm temporarily using a samsung until I get my Hitachi-LG: 0059DJ.

I'm going to give a go on running linux with the samsung with x5.3a, if it doesn't work with that, I can wait until I have my hitachi come in 10-14 days from hong kong, yippie, I get to wait lol. I definately read you need the drive in mode B(debug) mode for it to run, so I don't know.

Thanks again for any help.

openxdkman

• Archived User
Kk Exploit Help.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 06:50:00 AM »

Xell bootloader will report this :

"fuseset 00: ...
fuseset 11: ..."

That's your personal fuses states.

About drives, dunno. I'm using standard dtva sat serial flashing cable (-12v/12v=>0/3.3v serial).