xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cygnos360v2 Rev E Help  (Read 233 times)

Antman1

• Archived User
Cygnos360v2 Rev E Help
« on: September 19, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »

I am getting the Cygnos360v2 Rev E and plan to be installing it as a wired install in the Slim and will be attempting to get it working with the reset Glitch.  I was needing a little assistance in knowing what everything is on the Cygnos360v2 RevE.  Does the rev E version have the points X0-X7 and what are those points for?  They seem to be related to the JTAG wiring and if so they do not seem to be needed then.

I was looking and this image was posted by another member that looks like it is showing all the alternate points for the wired install on Slim.  Does this look right?

IPB Image

Also since I would be installing it with my Glitch board does anyone know if there is a 3.3v power source that I could solder the power from the Glitch Chip to on the Cygnos360?  Ultamatly what I want to do is have the Glitch board turn off when I turn the Cygnos360 Nand off and boot from onboard nand.  Then When I turn the Cygnos360 Nand back on it will supply the 3.3v of power to the Glitch Board and enable the Glitch for the Cygnos360 nand to boot the Glitch.

noraa

• Archived User
Cygnos360v2 Rev E Help
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 02:28:00 PM »

Safe bet would be to power off motherboard rather than cygnos. Just put a switch inline and mount it on the cygnos switch board? Curious to see progress with this, pretty much was my first thought when I read the glitch hack. In my mind be the ultimate system to have ability to switch between homebrew and stock with a flip of a sitch and reboot.