xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nme2 Install Completed But Is There A Way To Find Out  (Read 116 times)

ZWinFlame

• Archived User
Nme2 Install Completed But Is There A Way To Find Out
« on: May 26, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »

I've managed to complete the nme2 installation on my elite phillips benq drive. I did make clonecd backups of 2 games and when I put them into the drive, it plays as a dvd disc with the message in different languages. Please put the disc in an XBOX 360 to play.

Originals work fine.
I did try to hold down the power for about 2-3 seconds with different variations to test the install out with same results.

I also tried to close Jumper 1. But with that nothing would work. So I reopened it.

Can someone help please.

ZWinFlame

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:45:00 PM »

mods.. I figured this out. can one of the mods delete this question

jROC99

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:45:00 PM »

What was your fix ???
Just curious.

ZWinFlame

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(jROC99 @ May 29 2008, 03:45 AM) *

What was your fix ???
Just curious.

Basically two fixes.

1. The network disconnect point was connected to the wrong point as mentioned on the nme2 install instructions for phillips/benq. The correct network off point it shown in the Samsung diagrams that works for all drives.

2. The install was ok, however you have to make the dvd nme compatible by performing the ssbin extract and so on.

3. I noticed an issue when i tighten the screw all the way for the front panel. my wireless controllers sieze to work. I couldn't figure why, so I tried insulating the place with an insulation tape and so on but none seemed to work. so I just left the screw slightly unscrewed.

hope this helps.