xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Modchip Available?  (Read 163 times)

constanboi

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« on: February 25, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »

you are probably going to get flamed and this topic closed... this has nothing to do with modchip development/research.. open this topic in one of the general forums...

and about that chip.. i dunno... if australia doesnt even have any 360's... how the HELL did they make a chip?   huh.gif

KoolBoi

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »

Mm ye i know, i find it hard to believe but thats what he told me, i doubt its true

Well i guess i'll see when i call / take my 360 there in 3 weeks..

Doubt it though lol

crsnwby

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »

your not only going to get flamed cos you in the wrong section but because your gullible as fuck you clown....

do one from the technical section move yoorself to idiot noob zone  sleeping.gif

not only that but delete this thread completely as its a noobs attempt to promote a shite store in OZ land of the cnovicts

Snake_Eye

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »

he said he doesnt belive the guy wich is good cuz he is lying if he is waiting to for the Aus reales then he is a lyer and you should beat it out of him

and aussie isnt much of a land of convicts probly 2% of the population is related to the original convicts 40% of australians are from over seas or have parents who are

crsnwby

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »

SO???!!

it was populated by convicts.......

which makes your commecnt pointless this isnt a lesson its the truth....

shit we get some sados on here

jameswalter

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(KoolBoi @ Feb 25 2006, 08:29 PM) View Post

umm i'm not australian... i'm from iran... so dont go talking sh*t without knowing anything

Great....cause Iran is so much better than Australia.... rolleyes.gif

running_wild

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 11:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(crsnwby @ Feb 26 2006, 03:53 AM) View Post

your not only going to get flamed cos you in the wrong section but because your gullible as fuck you clown....

do one from the technical section move yoorself to idiot noob zone  sleeping.gif

not only that but delete this thread completely as its a noobs attempt to promote a shite store in OZ land of the cnovicts

Another intellectual post from a person who would consider a tomato an intellectual challenge. This post had nothing to do with any racial hate before you stumbled upon it. Your egocentric and ethnocentric comments and beliefs are not welcome here and are totally off topic. Yes, you guessed it, I am Australian, and proud of it, just as you are to be American. I can normally laugh at myself as much as the next bloke, but those comments were pure hate and completely unfounded. Please think before you post, and a quick spell check couldn't hurt.

As for the topic:
I think he might be pulling you leg mate, I haven't heard of anything.

Chancer

• Archived User
Modchip Available?
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 03:16:00 AM »

Stop with this Modchip available stuff.. Please
crsnwby this is your second post with racist undertones. You are gone from here.