xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Spong: First Xbox 360 Modchip 'Within Weeks' ?  (Read 2259 times)

_skitzo_

• Archived User
Spong: First Xbox 360 Modchip 'Within Weeks' ?
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2006, 09:57:00 AM »

The toll free number is real I just called it.
I also do collections in canada for a living, and number is real newfoundland mobile based number, I can not trace the name do to the pirvacey act in canada.
The toll free number is located in newfoundland as well, so the story somewhat checks out.

the person on the phone told me the team ICE should have there site up tomarrow with more detial.
When I asked him about the chip, he told me it is a direct boot. I asked if there was any swap or anything like that, he replied it is a direct boot, they have tested most of the ISO's on the net.
I aksed if there was any conflect with LIVE, he said not at this moment.

He told me that the chip will have a release date of Jan 31, as they are apprently currently testing PAL 360.

Hope this info helps

on a side note he seemed somewhat shaddy on a few questions i asked him. i supose it is a wait and see game at this moment.

Bizquick

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

Who from here is going to buy one to find out if it works or not. maybe we sould make setup a money pool so like tone sof us don't get screwed.  I gota see of pics soon to even belive this. I understand if they have not got the finished product done yet and thats why no pic's But I'm just having really hard time trusting this. Anyone else agree?

1337C0D3R

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

I have a second *test* 360. I might be willing to give this a try, providing it pans out, and it isnt a hodgepodge of useless components instead of a legit modchip wink.gif

mksoftware

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »

http://www.icemodchip.com is now online,
the website contains not much, only a picture and I.C.E team presents:

Xbox 360 modchip solution coming soon...

This is getting strange!

RE: FAKE FAKE FAKE and again...... FAKE!

This post has been edited by mksoftware: Jan 6 2006, 09:07 PM

Kanabis

• Archived User
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »

Its gotta be real! Everyone send them all your money now!

9HomerSimpson9

• Archived User
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »

Hey everyone, just thought i would reply to this...

If this is true then the 'PEOPLE' i know are gonna be very surprized since right now what they are working on is getting Xbox games to work on the Xbox360.

The Xbox backups will be easier to work with in the 360 than the newer Xbox360 titles.

The first chip to be released will be a diret boot, but it will be a direct boot for Xbox backups only, it will probably take a swap with an original Xbox360 game or seperate Xbox360 boot disc.

They dont even know when they will have a modchip ready as they are getting put down each time by MSs protection, so watch this space....

Homer

Wires are 20-30, Install time is approx 25 minutes

LOL, the PStwo is 18 wires and that takes at least and hr, 45 minutes if you want to be messy!

Homer

Questioner

• Archived User
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(9HomerSimpson9 @ Jan 7 2006, 12:12 AM) View Post

Hey everyone, just thought i would reply to this...

If this is true then the 'PEOPLE' i know are gonna be very surprized since right now what they are working on is getting Xbox games to work on the Xbox360.

The Xbox backups will be easier to work with in the 360 than the newer Xbox360 titles.

The first chip to be released will be a diret boot, but it will be a direct boot for Xbox backups only, it will probably take a swap with an original Xbox360 game or seperate Xbox360 boot disc.

They dont even know when they will have a modchip ready as they are getting put down each time by MSs protection, so watch this space....

Homer
LOL, the PStwo is 18 wires and that takes at least and hr, 45 minutes if you want to be messy!

Homer

It will take more time, but the ps2 mainboard is still harder to work with than the 360.

constanboi

• Archived User
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »

i dunno.. smells like a fake to me... i mean COME ON... they cant even spell..

quote icechip website: "comming".... .comming?? even my 3 year old lil sister can spell coming......

quote infinity website "There wensite will fully launch tomorrow evening approx. With information, f.a.q. and more ! stay tuned!"

there?.... theRE? my god..

wensite?

approx.? i dont know why but i get the feeling the guy that wrote that doesnt know how to spell approximately.

dudeicon

• Archived User
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »

Haven't y'all even noticed the locked forums regarding this modchip? Yet people seem to keep on talking about it. I wish some would just take a hint.

Questioner

• Archived User
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »

With all due respect, its probably a fake, but it's not 100 percent just because the mods here think so.

This post has been edited by Questioner: Jan 7 2006, 05:55 AM

TripseV

• Archived User
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »

The icemodchip website has been updated.
Click on the image to get to this website:
http://www.icemodchip.com/index.php
Looks pretty good, going to check it out properly now.

Questioner

• Archived User
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2006, 11:26:00 PM »

Well not that much info but they spent a lot of effort on the web design for a fake chip if its fake.

Xecuter seems to think they along with more groups will be releasing a chip or some sort soon so the mods may have egg on their face.

This post has been edited by Questioner: Jan 7 2006, 07:28 AM

tekn0

• Archived User
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(Questioner @ Jan 7 2006, 06:57 AM) View Post

Well not that much info but they spent a lot of effort on the web design for a fake chip if its fake.

Thats just a web template that can be purchased online from 1000+ places and quickly modded/editied as needed. way simple, It just to bad there is no unsigned code atm as i would love to get the emulators kicking again, Nintendo64 on 360 would own smile.gif
http://www.templatemonster.com/

xplayer

• Archived User
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2006, 08:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(tekn0 @ Jan 7 2006, 02:28 AM) View Post

Thats just a web template that can be purchased online from 1000+ places and quickly modded/editied as needed. way simple, It just to bad there is no unsigned code atm as i would love to get the emulators kicking again, Nintendo64 on 360 would own smile.gif
http://www.templatemonster.com/

I agree, looking at the two server towers on the header flash suggests the template was intended for a hosting company. (seriously, server towers? I guess it was to hard to replace em with xboxes.)

Questioner

• Archived User
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »

This post has been edited by Questioner: Jan 7 2006, 05:13 PM
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9