xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 351f-3cd6-1800-0703-c000-0099 Error Code  (Read 266 times)

warbeast

• Archived User
351f-3cd6-1800-0703-c000-0099 Error Code
« on: November 23, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(cands @ Nov 23 2012, 08:04 PM) View Post

Hi there

This noob would really appreciate some help. My kids have a jtagged xbox, for love nor money I could not get COD2 to work, so they pooled their money and went and bought it. Trues bob, still issues. It tells us we need to update to play, so grimaced and thought oh well no choice I suppose. Nah. Gives me error message 351F-3CD6-1800-0703-C000-0099. And now I am stumped.

Pretty please can someone take pity on this mom and tell me what to do in idiot speak.

so you had a working jtag and instead building a new jtag image for 16197 you tried to do a normal ms update from disk blink.gif ?
we need more info! has the dash updated at all? is the efuse resistor removed? are you using a flashed or spoofed drive with it?

at the end of the day if the jtag still works then you need to build a new 16197 image
i guess you didnt mod it so if you dont have a nand backup or a external programer then you will need to dump the nand with one of the homebrew nand tools made for 360 then take the cpu key from xell and use these to build a new 16197 freeboot with the newer dashlauch and flash it using the same apps
google will help you find a good tutorial for this smile.gif

if you have killed the jtag with a ms update then all you can do for now is make sure the nand and drive fw  is  stock+correct  as the update may need to flash the drive so if you have a samsung instead of a liteon that came with it then it will fail the update as it cant flash a samsungi with new liteon fw  

it does sound to me like the jtag is still ok

cands

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(warbeast @ Nov 24 2012, 01:12 AM) View Post

so you had a working jtag and instead building a new jtag image for 16197 you tried to do a normal ms update from disk blink.gif ?
we need more info! has the dash updated at all? is the efuse resistor removed? are you using a flashed or spoofed drive with it?

at the end of the day if the jtag still works then you need to build a new 16197 image
i guess you didnt mod it so if you dont have a nand backup or a external programer then you will need to dump the nand with one of the homebrew nand tools made for 360 then take the cpu key from xell and use these to build a new 16197 freeboot with the newer dashlauch and flash it using the same apps
google will help you find a good tutorial for this smile.gif

if you have killed the jtag with a ms update then all you can do for now is make sure the nand and drive fw  is  stock+correct  as the update may need to flash the drive so if you have a samsung instead of a liteon that came with it then it will fail the update as it cant flash a samsungi with new liteon fw  

it does sound to me like the jtag is still ok

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 03:19:00 AM »

Ok the 1st thing you need to do is download a program from xbins that reads the 360 NAND such as 360flash
Once you have this copy it to the Xbox run the program select read NAND then ur need to copy the nanddump file it makes back to ur pc

Also while ur looking in the hdd if you use freestyledash make a note of where it is ie (hdd:/freestyle/default.xex now boot the 360 using the eject button and copy the CPU key down

warbeast

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »

also once you have the nand backup and cpu key i would upload it for one of us here to look at then update it for you
the reason being is if you didnt mod it then you dont know what the smc wiring is without opening up the xbox
it could have had the aud_clamp fix and if you dont get this right the 360 wont boot and ur need a external programer to fix it

so i would dump the nand like i said upload the file and ask one of us here to update it then all you need to do is copy the new image to a usb drive and turn on the 360 with eject to have xell update it to the new dash

after that we can tell you the info you need incase you ever need to update it urself again

johnyblackout

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

The person who modded this for you should of included a copy of your original NAND and CPU key. Did they do this? Once you have these two items you can just load it up in J-runner, make a new NAND with the latest dash (16197). Then you just rename the new image to updflash.bin and flash by putting it onto a thumb drive (fat32), plug it into the xbox and start up xell. Xell will load and should update your NAND.