xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jtag For Newer Version Of Dash? Anything In The Making?  (Read 24 times)

snake3

• Archived User
Jtag For Newer Version Of Dash? Anything In The Making?
« on: November 07, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »

I'm am sure the "teams" have something but I don't think us end users will ever see anything, at least not until the 360 is old news.

bosnia_9

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(snake3 @ Nov 7 2010, 08:58 PM) View Post

I'm am sure the "teams" have something but I don't think us end users will ever see anything, at least not until the 360 is old news.

Hmm interesting, why do you say that now? Not quite sure on the wait until the xbox is old news..

snake3

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 07:00:00 PM »

if they wait until the 360 is old news then MS will have no motivation too patch the exploit, I know the PSP scene guys had many exploits that were never made public they mentioned that when the 6.00 fw came out.  The more exploits that only the team has then the more they can poke around without worrying too much about MS patching it.

bosnia_9

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 07:18:00 PM »

Very well! That does make sense. Just the xbox360 is still pretty popular and with the slim just releasing now i dont think its gonna die out anytime soon..

Guess Ill have to keep making discs lol and forget the dream of a external hdd option sad.gif

inspuration

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 12:13:00 AM »

No one is holding anything back. There has only ever been one HV vuln and that was discovered by tmbinc in 2006.

bosnia_9

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 08:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(inspuration @ Nov 8 2010, 03:13 AM) View Post

No one is holding anything back. There has only ever been one HV vuln and that was discovered by tmbinc in 2006.

Hmm alright lol. Hard to believe MS made such a non vulnerable machine... I guess they learned from their mistakes back in the xbox1 days..