xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Capture Movie On Xdk  (Read 159 times)

Axel85

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« on: September 30, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »

Hi i have problem to capture movie from my xbox,i ve changed only the mother board from a 1.4 to a 1.3 and now i can t capture movie:I can capture screen without problems but not movies.All i get before two or tree seconds after i hit end capture button is the screen with writed unable to open connection to xbox.Wath s wrong??

pslung

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »

I'm actually trying to market a device that'll allow you to do just that. You plug the video & audio outputs from the XBox into one end of this device, and the other end will plug into the USB port of your PC. Then you can either capture the XBox output on your PC, or simply play the game using your PC monitor. I'm going to start selling this device on EBay sometime next week to see how the response is. Email me at [email protected], and I'll notify you when I put it up for sale. Thanks!

fghjj

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 06:45:00 PM »

smile.gif

If you got the resources to setup a small assembly-line for hardware, you might want to check this project out.

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »

pslung, dont plug your product please, he is asking how to capture a video with the XDK,   not your capture device.

Axel85

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 05:28:00 AM »

yes your answer it s not for me.Why i cant capture videos ,and i can capture pictures???It doesn t make sense the screen with writed can t open connection to xbox if he can capture pictures.Anyone there know the answer???

LukeMan UK

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2004, 07:24:00 AM »

Happened to me too i just messed around with the settings of xbcapture which i think is movie capture and i did something to make it work just mess around.

Axel85

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »

now it s working,the problem was that in xbox Neighborhood the ip of my xdk was not setted as default one.Now i can capture movies but only for a few of seconds after 3 or 4 second appear the windows with cant connect to xbox writed.Why?? the 3 or 4 seconds of video that i can capture work perfectly

Axel85

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »

can it happen for the ram limitation of my retail xbox(64 megs)???If i will install 128 megs of memory will i be able to recordo videos at full screen at full frame rate ???

pslung

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

To fghjj:

I know they exist, but I'm not sure about the "lots" part. Furthermore, they're all really expensive, like $90+, which is a little steep when you consider the fact that the XBox only costs $150 these days. My price point is something like $40-$50, which is more in the range of what console users would be willing to pay.

Kirtaner

• Archived User
Capture Movie On Xdk
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2004, 04:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (pslung @ Oct 2 2004, 02:49 AM)
To fghjj:

I know they exist, but I'm not sure about the "lots" part. Furthermore, they're all really expensive, like $90+, which is a little steep when you consider the fact that the XBox only costs $150 these days. My price point is something like $40-$50, which is more in the range of what console users would be willing to pay.

Damn, I'd be interested in getting one of these, actually.