xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ipod Support From Live Marketplace  (Read 72 times)

booker_t79

• Archived User
Ipod Support From Live Marketplace
« on: March 09, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »

Anyone know where i can find support for the ipod video in xbox 360 live marketplace. i tried looking for it and i could not find it anywhere . anyone knows where i can find it please. thank you

also can u tell me if you can connect creative vision M mp3 player which is 30GB one and plays movies and video to 360 and access music and videos out of it.

xprimex

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »

no just music

chorizo1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »

GOOGLE says:

To listen to unprotected AAC files from an iPod music player, follow these steps:
1.   In the Xbox Live section of the Xbox Dashboard, select Xbox Live Marketplace, and then select Game Downloads.
2.   Select All Games, and then select Alphabetical List of Games.
3.   Select Optional iPod Support from Xbox Live Marketplace, select Optional iPod Support again from the Xbox Guide, and then select Confirm Download.
4.   After the download is completed, select Done, and then press the BACK button or the B button three times to return to the Xbox Dashboard.
5.   You can now listen to unprotected AAC audio files by themselves or in playlists with MP3 and WMA audio files from the following devices:
•   An iPod
•   A portable audio player
•   The Xbox 360 Hard Drive
•   A USB flash-memory device

also I don't think it alows you to play videos from an ipod, don't know about other players (haven't tried)

booker_t79

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 11:00:00 AM »

thank you everybody

no point in hooking up the creative player if it does not play videos. thanks anyways.,

does it play audio files from creative vision m or just ipod on ly