xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Http://www.xboxchopshop.com  (Read 191 times)

aweirdguy

• Archived User
Http://www.xboxchopshop.com
« on: October 05, 2004, 02:16:00 AM »

You bought something from http://www.xboxchopshop.com?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Thanks!

edit:  You can also view and leave opinions for my shop at Reseller Ratings!

This post has been edited by aweirdguy: Nov 29 2004, 08:07 PM

Dymd3z

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

This guy has modded my Xbox and 4 of my friends.  He does everything and does it good.  It's worth it.

Everything works good and haven't had any problems.

metalhed32

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »

i bought two led kits for my xbox and i have to say i was very impressed with the website and all the information it has to offer. all in all it was very professional and very informative for the do it yourselfs. i will definately go back for more business and can hopefully go there for all my xbox modding needs!i give this website two thumbs way up!

DieselDick

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 08:20:00 AM »

Ordered a power cable and a/v cables over the holiday and received them over the holiday, great and fast service, well packaged, and again great service, will do business AGAIN!!!

DieselDick

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »

Ordered a power cable and a/v cables over the holiday and received them over the holiday, great and fast service, well packaged, and again great service, will do business AGAIN!!!

MastaYoda

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »

I ordered two dvd drives from "Aweirdguy's Xbox Chop Shop" and the service was just SUPERB!!!!
These were two used drives that he had and he even tested them out for me to make sure that they worked for what I needed.  He even wrote what drives worked with what media (CDR, DVD+R, DVD-R).  He answered my questions promptly...I asked quite a few.

Delivery of the products was excellent.  Nice and Secure with bubble wrap everywhere; What am I going to do with all that bubble wrap?  (POP, SNAP, POP)   wink.gif

If you want to deal with someone who is Professional in every manner...DEFINITELY, do business with "Aweirdguy's Xbox Chop Shop"!!!!

I give www.xboxchopshop.com TWO SNAPS IN A CIRCLE WITH A TWIST!!!  (a little "IN LIVING COLOR" reference  jester.gif )

Thanx a million
MastaYoda

Anrchy011

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »

Good shop, quick shipping, and works w/ his customers until they get what they want.